Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

26.85 horse power

6K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  BBRMotosports 
#1 ·
:eek: my CBR250RA has MAX POWER OF 26.85
MAX TORQUE IS 17.60 :cool:

THANKS for all the PM's
here it is for all of the forum to read : I got the bike ouT to John Ethell @ JETT TUNING (805-482-4192 E-MAIL john@jetttuning.com )John removed the DFC unit and installed one of his POWER units and put the bike on the DYNO for TUNING. IT WORKED , I'm still :D ever time I ride the bike .
JETTTUNING can set the unit for any fuel you want to run 87,91, race fuels , just let them know before they install it or send it to you to install :cool: great color pictures on HOW TO !!! :rolleyes:
GET ONE AND HAVE A NEW BIKE :rolleyes: ;) :eek:

by the way I have a dynojet DFC 4-SALE

#8 ·
it's like a 5% increase in torque and horsepower? What's the mpg trade-off?

#9 ·
:eek: my CBR250RA has MAX POWER OF 26.85
MAX TORQUE IS 17.60 :cool:

THANKS for all the PM's

JETTTUNING can set the unit for any fuel you want to run 87,91, race fuels , just let them know before they install it or send it to you to install :cool: great color pictures on HOW TO !!! :rolleyes:
GET ONE AND HAVE A NEW BIKE :rolleyes: ;) :eek:

by the way I have a dynojet DFC 4-SALE
The obvious question to me is - what fuel did Jett Tuning set your bike up for, and dyno your bike with? And is the fuel choice the factor in determining Ignition advance, or is your advance still factory values?

Excellent results!!!

#11 · (Edited)
Did they change the timing also, and if so, do you know by how much? The higher octane fuel being less susceptible to detonation, advancing the timing would make sense.

FYI, I have the Manufacture's Cert. of Origin for my bike, and it shows 26 Shaft HP (SAE).

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.