Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

What did you do to your headlights?

10K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  OzHonda 
#1 ·
Some ideas are bad like blacking out your headlights because it limits visibility in the dark. But I don't really like the one big headlight of the CBR250. It's not a major thing but I'd like to know some options for modding the look of the light. I saw one guy with like electrical tape going across to it make it look like 2 separate lights, but that's a little silly because he blocked the one main projector in the middle.

So what have you guys/girls done to your headlight? Beside LEDs?

#4 ·
There is a front facial that you can change the front to a dual light set up, like on the bigger bikes. You can install 2 HID projectors or go all out and put in a dual set of LED headlights, a bit pricey but turns night to day.

#14 ·
I get the impression he isn't going to tell us

#20 ·
They are made in Thailand, the guy I bought all of my BIKERS parts is the one that sells it. Sorry I have posted the pic here but I guess I didnt hit the submit button. I have many ics of it on my Facebook page if you want to see more pics of it just pm your FB page I will send u friend request and then you can see them.

Reactions: bobbykick
#21 ·
Few more pics its a sweet looking 250

Reactions: bobbykick
#24 ·
I can ask if your interested in it.

Better yet I will get the guy that can get anything you want for the bike to sign up and then he can show his products here

Reactions: Flick15 and 8390
#26 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.