Bike Lighting - Page 12 - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #111 of 118 Old 10-27-2012, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by Tiger2016 View Post
Where'd you find this? and has anyone done the projector headlight for our bike? if so do you have pics?
Pics and writeups.

HID projectors are fantastic.
The Following User Says Thank You to NSU For This Useful Post:
Tiger2016 (10-28-2012)
Sponsored Links
post #112 of 118 Old 10-27-2012, 10:35 AM
Kick ass lighting pic's on various situations. The best one so far is the fog lamps in the front of the bike. Great ideas!! I think for the lighting is for me is to install daylight running lights for the rear and intergrade it into the stock turning signal. Probably put a slowing down to stop signal intergrade single bar in back as well. Keep the ideas coming please. The how to's are awesome!!
post #113 of 118 Old 10-27-2012, 01:32 PM
Originally Posted by NSU View Post
Just in case anyone is not familiar with Morimoto, they are the highest quality HID kit money can buy. Monster amounts of light, flawless beam/cut off, high efficiency ballasts, etc.

-Jamie M.
post #114 of 118 Old 10-28-2012, 12:01 AM
My apologies if someone's mentioned this already - I haven't read through the whole thread but I really like my addmore LED light kit for my GIVI box. Works as rear running lights and also hooked up to brakes and turn signals.
E370 Topbox LED Tail/Brake Light/Turn Signal - Admore Lighting Kits - PCA - Premier Cycle Accessories
post #115 of 118 Old 11-25-2012, 04:35 PM
Most of my mods so far involved lighting. Ultimately, I'll probably add an L.E.D brake light strip to the rear and convert the turn signals into marker/running lights as well. So far, I've replacde the stock headlight with an OSRAM Nightbreaker, added a Comagination Modulator, added T10 L.E.D. postion lamps (20 led each bulb) That I got off of Ebay. I've added a KISAN Trailblazer tail light bulb that modulates/pulsates for 4 seconds and replaced the license plate lamp with one of the aforementioned T10 L.E.D. bulbs. Here is a daytime video showing these mods.

2012 CBR 250R Mods Video Number 1 - YouTube
post #116 of 118 Old 12-02-2012, 05:55 AM
Is this you are asking for?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Free App
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1354442091129.jpg (112.0 KB, 82 views)
post #117 of 118 Old 03-28-2013, 11:11 AM
Just a bump for one of the most useful threads on the forum

Sent from Free App
post #118 of 118 Old 03-25-2014, 12:55 AM
Originally Posted by 200Fathoms View Post
Check out the P3 lights (rear) and Photon Blasters (front) from Skene Design. Both lights feature a "conspicuity flicker". The lights appear solid when you're looking straight at them, but flicker slightly in peripheral vision, making you more visible.
These look great!

Safe Rider Rebate
Skene Design's business is all about motorcycle safety.

We're serious enough about this to offer a $20/set rebate on both P3 Lights and the Photon Blaster to those riders who have completed a recognized motorcycle safety course within the last two years, or who take a course within 2 months of placing their order.
This same rebate is also extended to certified motorcycle safety instructors, in recognition of the valuable contribution these individuals make to the safety of fellow riders.
To qualify for this rebate, please email a scanned image or digital photo of either your dated certificate of completion of a motorcycle safety course or your current instructor's certification card to either before or within 60 days of ordering your P3 Lights or Photon Blaster on our website.

The 60-day window allows you to get the safety benefit of our lights immediately and still qualify for the rebate when you take a course in the near future.
When we receive your order and the copy of the certificate, we will issue the rebate to your credit card or PayPal account.
This rebate is valid for up to two sets of P3 Lights and two sets of Photon Blasters per customer and may not be combined with other discounts. It is not available for other Skene Design products.
Really liking these guys
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page