Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

New Upper Cowl with DB smoke screen!!!

8K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  5005 
#1 ·
Currently in the process of installing this aftermarket upper cowl.....will post more pics and review after the install is complete....

Red

Hat Headgear Carmine

Magenta

Red Automotive exterior Corset Magenta Undergarment

Red Carmine Auto part Games

See less See more
#3 ·
Im am pretty sure Tyga stocked these for a while. But they seem to be discontinued at present. As are the one piece seat cowls. :(

If you are interested i can give them a call to find out for you. However its a religious holiday. So wont be open until tuesday.

Take care & ride safe.

#19 ·
A windscreen install is not that long. I'm a novice at working on bikes, and using the DIY post on the forums here, I was able to change out my windscreen in an hour and a half. As long as you follow the steps exactly as they're laid out in this thread you'd be totally fine: http://www.cbr250.net/forum/cbr250-...diy-windscreen-installation-**pictures**.html

The only difference in replacing the cowl would be that you have to remove the wire harness from the OEM one before putting the new one on. Probably would add about a half hour to the job.

#28 ·
Dark DB fitted

I wanted a double bubble screen since my new job will have me commuting every day at 100kmph so I was thinking of a little more wind over the helmet and not at the helmet.
Here are some before and after shots.
The screen came from E-bay England and cost me around $85 NZD
It took me just over 1 hour to fit.

Attachments

#29 ·
I wanted a double bubble screen since my new job will have me commuting every day at 100kmph so I was thinking of a little more wind over the helmet and not at the helmet.
Here are some before and after shots.
The screen came from E-bay England and cost me around $85 NZD
It took me just over 1 hour to fit.

That looks so much better then the clear ! haha I thought at first you had 2 red CBR250's park next to each other !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.