Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

Fender Eliminator K-Speed

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  tartan_warrior 
#1 ·
Hi folks.

I've been reading alot of threads concerning fender eliminator kits. Since alot of members are having problems with quality or fitting. I thought i would recommend the kit i am using.

The K-Speed kit is cheap but the quality is surprisingly very good. It is a all metal design with great mounting points. The Indicator bracket can take the standard fitments or aftermarket. The plate holder itself has a fair ammount of angle adjustability.

I've had this kit on the bike for four months now. Two months with the factory indicators & two months with smaller leds. It is still as strong as the day it was bought. The only thing i can fault it for is there is no plate light mount. I basically just fitted a small led pod to the rear plastic below the brake light. It doesn't look out of place & works great.

For anyone willing to try something a little different. I would definitely recommend this kit.

Take care & ride safe.

See less See more
Reactions: PapaMoon
#3 · (Edited)
#5 · (Edited)
Sorry i don't have any pics with factory blinkers.

Mine wen't in with no problems mate. The start/end should fit in the gap fine. If not some light sanding should suffice. Alas with everything aftermarket, some light modification might be necessary. As i say in all honesty. I didn't have a problem with mine.

Maybe you were unlucky & got one that was out of spec? Ortherwise i feel really bad recommending something that is not consistent. :( If that is the case. I do apologise.

Take care & ride safe.

#6 ·
Does anyone have a link to a place where I can look at this kit? A google search didn't return anything useful. Is it skspeed.com? Cause I didn't find it on that site.

#8 ·
Thanks for the link, but that kit sure isn't pretty. The license plate bracket is enormous. I can't imagine designing and having someone produce a nice, inexpensive kit is impossible. From the looks of most of them, it should be a really simple shape cut out of metal and drilled correctly for hardware. Couple that with an easily made bracket for the turn signals and you'd have a nice kit.

#9 ·
Website language is in Thai kedmanee. Can be translated via google page translator. The plate bracket is large to accommodate Thai plates 9"x7".

Example.

Its the law here. Not much can be done about it. However. The bracket could be modified to take a smaller plate. U.K plates would also fit fine :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.