cbr250r naked build!!! - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2012, 01:09 AM   #1

Default cbr250r naked build!!!

Thought I may start a build since i'm expecting the parts to arrive soon.

Plan is
Low Rise MX Bars
Complete Tyga Tail
2pac White/Pearl White Paintwork
2Pac black rims
headlight setup undecided? Either dominator twin headlight or ebay streetfighter light. Would have liked a cb600f but hard to find.

Reason for single pillion is because we can't ride with a pillion on learners and No aftermarket exhaust cause we can't change that either.

So got a 2011 abs model with 276k which was ever so slightly damaged.

Then started to strip it

Most parts are still good will use on another bike or ebay

Also here is my other run about a beewee yw100 fun thing just need to remove centre stand scrapes everywhere.

Also here is bro-in-laws i also picked up at auctions, its just get fender elminator, tinted screen and black rims.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2012, 05:50 PM   #2

Great! these bikes look awesome as street fighter types. Here's mine, maybe it'll help you decide what to do with yours. My plan is to get the carbon front fender and rear hugger from tyga and get a street fighter/cafe racer headlight installed over the winter.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-08-31_09-38-07_943.jpg (297.6 KB, 723 views)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JMLDDS For This Useful Post:
bongiorgio (02-07-2013), don'tpanic (10-30-2012), efoo (10-11-2012), erinr (09-27-2012), Giko (10-31-2012), Jantoniodrl (10-08-2012), Red_Ryder (09-26-2012), Stichill (09-26-2012)
Old 09-26-2012, 07:27 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmldds View Post
great! These bikes look awesome as street fighter types. Here's mine, maybe it'll help you decide what to do with yours. My plan is to get the carbon front fender and rear hugger from tyga and get a street fighter/cafe racer headlight installed over the winter.
Nice!
Old 09-26-2012, 07:37 PM   #4

I'm excited to see where this thread goes!
Old 09-26-2012, 07:55 PM   #5

Thanked 1,301 Times in 693 Posts
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMLDDS View Post
Great! these bikes look awesome as street fighter types. Here's mine, maybe it'll help you decide what to do with yours. My plan is to get the carbon front fender and rear hugger from tyga and get a street fighter/cafe racer headlight installed over the winter.

That is a very, very nice job on your bike. I truely like it. Good taste. First street fighter look I really like!
Old 09-26-2012, 09:48 PM   #6

Quote:

Cheers seen this one around very nice.

Looks like you just trimmed the stock gauge and relocated it, is that right? Thats what I'm thinking of doing.

Also i was considering full carbon hugger/fenders but on a budget so maybe on the next one.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:17 PM   #7

Thanks! and Yes I believe it is just trimmed and relocated. I actually bought it how it is and I haven't really torn into it just yet. If you want more pictures of how they did the front end, with the gauges and such, just let me know.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:46 PM   #8

yeah that would be sweet if you can show how the head light is setup just post them up here.

Also what headlight you doing just a big single?
Old 09-27-2012, 04:09 AM   #9

Quote:
im a tad in love
Old 09-27-2012, 01:23 PM   #10

Yeah, Just the classic big round one. Ideally I'd like to find a way to get a projector set up within a classic round light, so I can run an HID... but I'm not quite sure how I'd go about fabricating it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOZZO View Post
yeah that would be sweet if you can show how the head light is setup just post them up here.

Also what headlight you doing just a big single?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement