Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

Start of my mods

7K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  Wattohh 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey i know its only small , waiting on a heap of things in the mail to mod my bike but thought i would start with this. I dont have the money to buy a new exhaust just yet haha thought i would do this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I took off the Dicky indicators on the front wheel aswell

I have a Rear Seat cowl coming from SACS
Ordered A integrated tail light
Some black Reflective Tape
Yoshi Fender Eliminator kit
I want to find new Rear indicators, as in australia there mandatory
Im thinking of finding some flush front indicators
Chasing an exhaust aswell :p

cant wait to finish them all , you guys have awsome ideas

See less See more
Reactions: sac
#2 ·
nice work man, keep the mods coming. I'm not sure what part of Australia you are from but just be aware with an integrated tail light, not only will other vehicles find it a lot harder to know which way you're turning or whether you're turning at all, but the integration of the turn signals in the tail light is illegal and you will get caught out very quickly for it. Also if they want to be a dick they will get you for the fender eliminator as well. You probably already know all of this, and also depending on the flush mounts, they will also most likely be illegal and quite dangerous especially if they are like the hotbodies ones that don't sick out at all and are hidden inside the side fairings.

Wait a sec...i just read your 3rd to last point about finding new rear indicators, are you going to have new rear indicators on the stalks as well as the integrated tail light, because the integrated tail light has indicators already in it so then you'll have 2 sets of indicators.

Anyways, ride safe :)

Reactions: CBR_Dave
#4 ·
haha that's cool. If you have 2 sets than that will be perfectly legal, it is only if you have the integrated light and no stalks.

#7 ·
New fender elimination kit
New integrated tail light
New black on black brake n clutch levers (ordered)
Carbon fiber Yoshi slip on ( in the mail coming )
New black keyless fuel cap (ordered)
New black led nameplate lights (ordered)
Led running lights (ordered)

I'm looking to make my headlight hid any suggestions preferably under $100

Will post pics when all the above is installed

:)
Sent from my GT-I9305 using Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

#8 ·
Got my exhaust who I bought of lewcbr today pretty stoked with it , it is loud but I like it , I'm sure the people I share a building with won't but who really cares it's my pride n joy haha
Here are some pics

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

#20 · (Edited)
I just put a T10 led bulb in the standard socket for the number plate light. Cost something like $3.
Where did you get the keyless cap by the way?

#18 ·
I've actually got those led number plate light for my car (as I customized my boot)
They work really well only problem with mine was the wires where too thin
I've look into the taillights and I can't see any difference between the 4
$40 and the $140 apart from the $140 being in Australia

#21 ·
nice work mate, the bikes coming along nicely!

i'm just a bit worried about the keyless cap, make sure you park your bike safe wherever you go because you don't want to come back to your bike with no fuel left or someone screwing up the fuel system :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.