Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

Hai Ho's mod journal for 2013 Repsol

12K views 41 replies 18 participants last post by  Hai H. Ho 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

I wanted to share with everyone my journal of modifications for my 2013 Repsol as it progresses over the next several weeks.

Would love to hear any feedback.

Thank you in advance to this forum and its members for the wealth of knowledge and sense of community.

#35 · (Edited)
Mod 8 - Zero Gravity Double Bubble windscreen

First of all, such a huge THANKS fo alyhopkins404 for the DIY windscreen. This saved me lots of time and headache. Very straightforward. Here is the link: http://www.cbr250.net/forum/cbr250-...diy-windscreen-installation-**pictures**.html

I had the inside of the windscreen painted a matte-black to match the display cluster. For some strange reason, the Repsol orange looks off in the picture, which I used an iPhone for the pics. If you see this bike in person, the orange is 99% spot on. Trust me, I wouldn't have settled for anything less.

Do you guys think size-apporiate stickers on the lower fairing would be too much? I would get similar stickers of the Moto GP / CBR1000RR / CBR600RR motorcycles scaled down to fit the smaller 250R's fairing.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.