Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

Newbie in VA

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  HondaTech2010 
#1 ·
Just picked up my brand new 2013 CBR250r Repsol. So far Im loving it. After my 60 mile trip from the dealer to my house. Was alittle cold but I think with my excitement I did not care. Cant wait for spring to come. Not my first bike but my first brand new one. I got a Katana 600 in a trade. It was stripped down. Also had a lot of issues. I did ride it for a few months but being my first sport bike I never felt right on it. So I wanted to find a smaller bike to really learn on. It was between this one and a ninja 300. Im glad I picked the little Honda. Always had good luck with there dirt bikes and 4wheelers. Also I am a Honda automotive tech.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Hello and welcome aren't the repsols cool looking and what a bang for the buck. Can't beat a Honda
I'm guessing that you guys got some great deals on those bikes, being that they are now considered 'non-current' models, as well as this is a good time of year to buy before the spring selling season starts.

Would either of you mind sharing what you ended up paying for your 250R's?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.