Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

Hello CBR250.net

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Smokerider 
#1 ·
I've been riding for about a year now, starting on a '76 KZ400. Then I rode my soon to be father-in-law's '12 CBR 250R ABS. It was like a dream compared to the KZ. Although not really surprising considering the bike is nearly 40 years old!

In love with the bike, I purchased my own two weeks ago. A Craigslist seller had a 2012 Tri-color ABS with 2500 miles on it, as well as a Two Brothers slip-on, integrated tail light, and a fender eliminator. I ended up overpaying slightly at $3300 USD, but it was worth it in my eyes for the color scheme alone! The ABS, mileage, and the convenience (only 20 minutes away) were also key points for me.

Two days after purchasing the beauty, and after performing my own maintenance as a baseline, my father-in-law and I went on an 1100 mile trip down into the Smokies and the Cumberland Gap.

I'm still absolutely thrilled about my purchase and still maintain the opinion it is one of the best looking bikes I have ever seen.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome and congrats. End of day, value is in the eye of the beholder so, you got a deal on your bike. Wishing you lots of future fun and safety ;)

#3 ·
Cool shot of the new bike, congrats and welcome to the forum!

Tip: if you post a lot of pics here, you will use up your space quota in short order. Best to use an external photo hosting site like imgur or postimg and link to it using the yellow mountain/sun icon tool in the editing window.

#4 ·
Congrats! Nice looking machine. Don't worry about price, people stress over a few hundred more or less and it doesn't matter, you got the accessories and color scheme you wanted, and in ten years $200 will be the price of a cup of coffee :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.