New Girl - Page 4 - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2012, 02:04 AM   #31

Welcome from Malaysia..

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Motorcycle.com Free App
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2012, 10:23 AM   #32

Sounds like you got the better looking bike.

Welcome!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 12-05-2012, 10:27 AM   #33

Thanked 1,482 Times in 757 Posts

Welcome aboard CarolinaGirl.

Click for mpg >>> http://www.spritmonitor.de/en/detail/489745.html
Old 12-05-2012, 06:31 PM   #34

Default engine stalled

Hello,

I just recently bought my own mc 2012 cbr250r but never got a chance to fully test drive yet since I'm still on the process of lowering it. But anyway, I just wanted to know if you're having any issue at all like engine stalled while down shifting or coming to stop sign(gradually slowing down) on your 2012 cbr250? Please advise...
Old 12-06-2012, 01:33 PM   #35

Welcome CarolinaGirl to the forums and this wonderful bike

gac, you may want to start a new thread and ask some of the more experienced/senior members here, Carolina just got the bike and probably doesn't know what problems you're having. It could be teething problems, there were some "stalling" issues that some users mentioned some months ago, could be useful to do a forum search or otherwise start your own thread on the topic.

[/end-derail]

Mine is black and silver, and the warmer weather has hit Australia, which means I need to order those chain/sprockets I keep thinking about and start hitting up the twisties again

Ride safe \o/
From here:
If it was up to me, every motorcyclist that ends up donating his organs though no fault of his own should be matched by the enforced confiscation of the organs of the idiot that ran him over.

65.8 MPG!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement