hello from Alma, QC - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2012, 03:31 PM   #1

Default hello from Alma, QC

Hello everyone,

Well, I Just bought a new 2012 CBR in red-gray-black color. Am I happy?....hell yes . I'm in awe. Such a nice little machine here.
The story of buying this bike. Found 1 month ago this beautiful site and started to read everything. It was like a "coup de foudre", loved the bike from the beginning. Yes, I was aware of it's flaws, namely the cut-off problem, shifting problem and every problem discussed here on this site. Well, I said to myself that I'm gonna roll the dices. The local dealer had just one 2012 red ABS bike left in stock.Well, the negociations had begun and I obtained a 500 CAD rebate from Honda (it was already on their site) and no charge for the transport and preparation which meant 300 CAD before taxes. So, 5200 CAD out the door. I had it delivered 2 hours lately. They just put some gas, a fast check-up, new baterry filled and put in place and ...off I went. The bike had just 1Km on dash...how nice is that.
It was a sunny day with temperatures a little above freezing point ( I really didn't feel the cold..he, he)
Well, I'll wait the next spring to start knowing better this bike and doing the break-in and everything else.
I was thinking about the new ninja 300, but the design doesn't appeal me ..too agressive for my taste. Not to mention the extra almost 2000K.
Well, happy with my purchase even if I'll encounter some mechanical problems down the road....

Marius
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 03:33 PM   #2

Welcome to the Forum!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-13-2012, 03:51 PM   #3

Garage

Welcome! And for the record, I enjoy fondue also.

Bring us back to where they've led
Listen not to what's been said to you
Old 11-13-2012, 04:40 PM   #4
sac

Nice intro..welcome!
Old 11-13-2012, 04:53 PM   #5

Garage

Welcome to the trail
Sponsored Links
Advertisement