Hi gais - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2012, 10:11 AM   #1

Default Hi gais

Just picked up my first Bike. 2012 CBR250 captain 'merica edition. Live in nyc area and sick of congestion. Nice to have a vehicle that fits in my garage! now i just need to get some gear, and maybe a motorcycle jack!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (536.6 KB, 47 views)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2012, 11:02 AM   #2

I have the same bike hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 12-06-2012, 11:14 AM   #3

CONGRATS on the new ride! It looks pretty sharp, especially with the black front fender . . . just like mine!

Get some gear, yes . . . and you are going to take the MSF beginner's course . . . right?

Welcome aboard . . . .
Old 12-06-2012, 01:21 PM   #4

Garage

Welcome to the trail & Live to ride Ride to live & RIDE TO CRASH So gear up
Old 12-06-2012, 07:58 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooder7 View Post
CONGRATS on the new ride! It looks pretty sharp, especially with the black front fender . . . just like mine!

Get some gear, yes . . . and you are going to take the MSF beginner's course . . . right?

Welcome aboard . . . .
yea, i took it already just a week ago. I just picked up a grey tourmaster jacket and pants. gonna need some better gloves cause my hands were icicles after a couple minutes of riding!

do you guys were any additional protection under your jacket? the store had some tough armor to go underneth the jacket as well
Old 12-06-2012, 08:48 PM   #6
sac

welcome!!
Old 12-06-2012, 10:16 PM   #7

Welcome Neal!

I also have a tourmaster jacket and upgraded the back protector with a forcefield sport lite (Type B Medium) which fits nicely in the jacket. Be advised this is CE Level 1 and not level 2) but considering what comes with the jacket it is for me a good tradeoff between protection and comfort.

I also have tourmaster pants and supplemented the hip armor with Firstgear Hiprotec comfort Armor (size large). A decent upgrade for $25 IMO.

Enjoy your bike and remember you can never get too much practice in an empty parking lot.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:58 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LangoPTC View Post
Welcome Neal!

I also have a tourmaster jacket and upgraded the back protector with a forcefield sport lite (Type B Medium) which fits nicely in the jacket. Be advised this is CE Level 1 and not level 2) but considering what comes with the jacket it is for me a good tradeoff between protection and comfort.

I also have tourmaster pants and supplemented the hip armor with Firstgear Hiprotec comfort Armor (size large). A decent upgrade for $25 IMO.

Enjoy your bike and remember you can never get too much practice in an empty parking lot.
thanks man, I will look into that. the back armor seemed kind of weak sauce on mine. I actually went straight to a parking lot today after I geared up...forgot that sandy took out all the light poles! got to find a new spot!

any one have any other suggestions on taming the looks of the tri color? I already got rid of that Rudolf fender.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:07 AM   #9

Hi, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your new ride.
Like the black fender BTW.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:03 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal376 View Post
... captain 'merica edition....
Spot on. Welcome!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement