Hello from Orange County! - Page 2 - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2012, 09:47 PM   #11

Welcome!

I reside in the inland empire. If you're looking for a weekend course, SAT SUN from morning til afternoon ish check out Saddleback rider training in Mission Viejo. Only reason why I went all the way there was because they offered a 2 day weekend course. Check 'em out. Home Page

CHeers!

2012 CBR250R Black
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2012, 05:12 PM   #12

I took the MSF at the Academy of Motorcycle Operation near Pasadena(?) Great experience and they too had Sat/Sun options. They also offer occasional "Extra Practice" classes where I was able to bring in my 250 to go through the steps on my own bike. Welcome!!!

"Just RIDE..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 12-09-2012, 07:54 PM   #13

Welcome! I took the class over a week-end about 2 months ago in Fullerton, it was just fine. I learned a lot and the crew was nice. Note that about 2 3rd of the participants were either kicked or gave up, which I see as a good thing.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:15 AM   #14
JHT

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and advice. I'm planning to go to the Fullerton location this weekend - wish me luck!
Old 12-11-2012, 10:15 AM   #15

Have fun.
and relax..... its a good time.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:05 PM   #16

Welcome. Yes I live in the glendale/burbank area and I took my msf course in Pasadena ca at Lincoln high school. It was a 2 day weekend course . It was worth the money and the weekend training went by really quick.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:36 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHT View Post
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and advice. I'm planning to go to the Fullerton location this weekend - wish me luck!
Good luck! Hopefully it won't rain. We had the opposite issue when I took it: it was too hot. A student there was rather old and he had to give up, it was just too hot for him.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:22 AM   #18
JHT

Bad news, friends. When I was sizing my helmet, I never wore my glasses, and have since realized I'll need to get contact lenses to wear my perfectly fitting Bell RS-1. So I'll need to postpone my MSF classes until at least next week. FAIL.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:00 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHT View Post
Bad news, friends. When I was sizing my helmet, I never wore my glasses, and have since realized I'll need to get contact lenses to wear my perfectly fitting Bell RS-1. So I'll need to postpone my MSF classes until at least next week. FAIL.

I'm always convinced my contacts were going to fold up in my eye if i had the visor up....

it might be tight getting the glasses on for the first few times, but the helmets do mold to them.

I got my new helmet in june and it was difficult at first, but now they just slid on.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:20 AM   #20
JHT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top View Post
I'm always convinced my contacts were going to fold up in my eye if i had the visor up....

it might be tight getting the glasses on for the first few times, but the helmets do mold to them.

I got my new helmet in june and it was difficult at first, but now they just slid on.
I may give this another shot, because I absolutely despise wearing contacts... I'm worried about breaking my frames because there's literally no wiggle room in my helmet. Thanks, Top!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement