Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

tyga-performance Feedback.

4K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  LGM 
#1 ·
Hi, I was looking at this web site tyga-performance.com and found some really good deals on OEM accessories and parts, does anyone ever got something from there, those are really OEM parts, it's kind of hard to believe for the price point. Thanks for the help.

#5 ·
I have not had any problems with them. Over all good quality service.
But their prices are not the most compeditive out there.

For example. Screen, Dark Tint, OEM Honda, 2011 CBR250 Pn/08R80-KYJ-700
995 TB + Shipping.

Same part from Honda dealer. (In Thailand) 400 TB with free fitting. So they are still making a heafty 100% profit.

#13 ·
I have one of these. It's a genuine Honda part and definitely makes a noticeable improvement to wind protection. Plus, as you state it's very easy to install/remove. Though I'm currently using a laminar lip, (most just for comparative reasons). I actually find both about the same in wind deflection. The Honda part is tinted and changes the appearance of the bike a bit where as the laminar lip is clear and seems to blend in better IMO.
Not that I'm one to care a whole lot about appearance, but the Honda part looks kind of funky from a side view, as it sits on the stock screen - but it does perform it's function pretty well - probably as good as any other screen on the market I'd figure (for the CBR).
All that being said, I really am happy with the Laminar lip, as I already stated it's on par with wind protection and when you include shipping I think less expensive.

#14 ·
I was thinking to get all the silver frames from there, I have a black 2013 but I want to have the same frames in silver as the red ones from 11 and 12, if you guys know someone that wants to swaps those, let me know. Also I wanna the heat shield in silver so if someone want one and have the silver one, pls PM me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.