Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

LED Turn Signal Installation

22K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  emanonphoto 
#1 ·
Hi All,
Im encounter turns signal light fast blinking when switch on after replace the stock signal light to LED type.
As per information from website, there is 2 solutions to solve it as following;
1) Install Load Resistor pallarel to every LED turn signal wiring.
2) Exchange stock turns signal relay to "EBay: LED Turn Signal Control Fix Relay"(
Honda CB 1000R VFR1200F CBR250R CBR125R LED Turn Signal Control Fix Relay | eBay)

I think the 2nd solution will be more easier but where is the stock turns signal relay located?

See less See more
#2 ·
but where is the stock turns signal relay located?
Do your front turn signals light at half brightness whenever the headlight is on as most of the CBR250R's do? If so, you don't have a turn signal relay. There is a large multi function control module instead. You will have to use resistors or rewire the whole system to use a relay.

#3 ·
According to the CBR250R wiring diagram that the wiring system included the turns signal relay.
But I cant get it under the front & passenger seat.
Will check it where is the exactly location when more free time bcoz need a lot of time to remove side cover & faring.

#6 ·
mine is Singapore version.
Finally I found the stk signal relay location which is located below the speedo meter as attached pics.
Im oredy order LED flasher relay from ebay "Honda CB 1000R VFR1200F CBR250R CBR125R LED Turn Signal Control Fix Relay".
Will update the finding when replaced.
Auto part Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive exterior
Technology Electronic device Electronics accessory Computer component Ac adapter
Power plugs and sockets Technology Electronic device Family car Electrical supply

#10 ·
mine is Singapore version.
Finally I found the stk signal relay location which is located below the speedo meter as attached pics.
Im oredy order LED flasher relay from ebay "Honda CB 1000R VFR1200F CBR250R CBR125R LED Turn Signal Control Fix Relay".
Will update the finding when replaced.
View attachment 997 View attachment 998 View attachment 999
LED Flasher Relay replaced the original but no respond from LED signal when switch on. Im already feedback to supplier, Now awaiting advisement.

#8 ·
No his doesnt.

My Australian version is the same, Our indicators DONT turn on with the headlight, They only work when they are flashing when you select what way to turn.

They have different wiring for the indicator circuits and different relays.

#12 ·
Keep in mind the USA version bikes or other countries that have the front turn signal lit up dim for running lights do not have a flasher relay seperate. The blinker control is incorprated into a combination control unit instead. No way to change a simple relay to fix a fast blink from leds. It would have to be done with resistors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.