Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

Diy fender eliminator

10K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Chinmay 
#1 ·
Been reading through some threads and decided that DIY was the option. i know there is a couple of these threads but i just wanted to show how i did mine. its easy and only cost max $30 for brackets bolts ,material and takes a little time to get it perfect :)

First i removed everything and disconnected the wires. When connecting back its pretty idiot proof just colour code. for the blinkers i used to L brackets and for the licence plate i used a Tee bracket.

looks so much better then stock and so much cheaper then buying a shitty kit. this is metal so it won't break or wobble the turn indicators.

Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Automotive exterior Automotive lighting

Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Auto part

Automotive exterior Vehicle Bumper Auto part Car

Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Motorcycle Mode of transport

See less See more
#5 ·
Good job and I don't blame you for DIY option. I looked at fender elimination and I saw some at the local bike night. I'm not impressed about that mod. I'm going to add red handle bar tips and a slip on exhaust and a dark windsheild and that will pretty much be it. My future bike is a Honda shadow Phantom. But at this time, I'm really enjoying my present ride- 2011 Honda CBR250R ( red/silver ) model! Ride safe and be aware!!

#6 ·
yeah thanks for the feedback :) yeah i will fix it up a bit and make a plate or get a bit of plastic to stop dirt and stuff flicking up. Although all the wires are in the rubber housing and away from the hole :). prob will paint the brackets black to blend in and yeah its a good quick job.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.