Dynojet DFC - Now its Official! - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2012, 08:58 AM   #1

Default Dynojet DFC - Now its Official!

The DFC unit is now on the Dynjet/Powercommander web site:-
Dynojet Fuel Controller (DFC)

The link to the installation guide is wrong but if you change the eng-HON003 to eng-HON002 you will be able to download it.

Most interesting point is this:-
Quote:
The O2 sensor of this motorcycle controls the AFR from idle to 85% throttle so you will not be able to make fine tune adjustments by modifying the values in the fuel table. To adjust the AFR in this area go to Device Tools - O2 Adjustment and move the slider bar as necessary.
I have one on order through Dynojet UK

Regards Roadster

Last edited by roadster; 04-15-2012 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Title
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2012, 09:10 AM   #2
Banned

yup, saw this..who is buying one?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 04-15-2012, 09:42 AM   #3

I've had one for 2 months now, my bike was dyno tuned and it runs better than ever. I tried getting people in the us to buy them through my tuner as I can get them cheaper than most but not to many people bit.

https://www.facebook.com/centertrackperformance
Old 04-16-2012, 04:54 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBRMotosports View Post
I've had one for 2 months now, my bike was dyno tuned and it runs better than ever. I tried getting people in the us to buy them through my tuner as I can get them cheaper than most but not to many people bit.
Dyno charts?
Old 04-16-2012, 05:11 AM   #5
Banned

Wonder how much Biohazard will be retailing them for. They usually have very good prices.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:32 AM   #6

This is the screen for doing it yourself

https://www.facebook.com/centertrackperformance
Old 04-16-2012, 10:01 AM   #7

Quote:
You got yours through Jamie@fuelmoto right? How much did it really alter the rideability of the bike? I'm thinking about putting one on the woman's 250r. Similarly, how are they to deal with up there? I'm thinking about taking my Gixxer up to him to get a full tune on my PCV. I've read good things about the place but never talked to someone who's actually dealt with them personally. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:57 AM   #8

The O2 sensor of this motorcycle controls the AFR from idle to 85% throttle so you will not be able to make fine tune adjustments by modifying the values in the fuel table. To adjust the AFR in this area go to Device Tools - O2 Adjustment and move the slider bar as necessary.

So, what does it mean man? Is it really working properly? Or like half or only 15 percent?
Someone explain please.
Dynojet sent me an email before stating that they cannot release something proper within 6 months so what is this now?
Besides, you cannot find anything in Dynojet website from make, year and model combo boxes for cbr 250 and all you can find is HON-002 part number and a purchase button.
It looks like, they do not trust their product?
Is it like a screwtany?
Old 05-24-2012, 02:42 PM   #9

Quote:
I've had one for 2 months now...but not to many people bit.
Would like to hear it from you as I'm almost decided to buy a DFC (Shoots PCV5+auto tune would've been sweeter deal )

Anyway, question, considering money no bar, is it worth buying this device or something like Baazaz is better?

Do we really get to see a bump in the HP?

Are there any long terms impacts on the engine?

What're the issues I can expect out of this product?
Old 05-24-2012, 03:33 PM   #10

at the moment bazzaz has more options quick shift afm ect.
I really wish dynojet would issue a quick shift for the 250

Suzuki GSX-R 600 K8- Black and Yellow
Yosh R55 Full/Dynojet PCIII/CW FE.
The Following User Says Thank You to HoPMiX For This Useful Post:
TimeIsRunninOut (12-01-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement