Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

Full exhaust or just the slip on?

8K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  TX_Dj 
#1 ·
Fellas!!!

Im about to buy a new pipe and filter.. i dont really want to spend the money on a fuel controller and tune due to i will be jumping on a bigger bike ASAP. Whats the general consensus on the Full exhaust or just the slip on?

Will it over fuel too much if i get the full exhaust? and will their be no point without a tune?

Just looking at gains VS the need for a tune VS cost.:rolleyes:

Cheers guys

Dan:cool:

#2 ·
Aufitt said:
Give us this day our daily exhaust thread.

Please. :)

Welcome to the forum.

#7 ·
Real answer - you're not going to see much gain with anything. You're not going to have an over fueling (running rich) issue with just a slip-on. Sounds like you'll be moving on as soon as you can, so save your money... maybe a cheap slip-on for looks and noise.

#11 ·
Slip-on because it's cheaper.

#14 ·
Well, that's why I keep my take-offs... You put it back stock before the sale, and part out the mods. You make more on the sale that way, and have an easier time selling the bike because what's custom to you may not suit the fancy of a potential buyer.

#18 ·
Agreed.

I'd recommend you track that bike ASAP... make the best use of this road license restriction. Then when you trade up, you're that much more prepared!

Reactions: ChinoCBR
#19 ·
Agreed.

I'd recommend you track that bike ASAP... make the best use of this road license restriction. Then when you trade up, you're that much more prepared!
Yeah mate, i live in a small country town so i will have to get to the city for a sportsbike riding course.. Although i will have to use one of their bikes :(

Oh, and i just purchased my slip on lol

Moriwaki.. Fucking thiing is a bit loud but hahaha :D

#20 ·
Great pic. :)

Wow yeah! Just realized where you're located. :) Aufitt said something about ya being in WA, and I forgot how big WA is. :D You can fit more than 3.5 Texases inside Western Australia, going by square miles/kms... Amazing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.