CBR250R Exhausts - Page 2 - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2011, 09:54 PM   #11

Garage

Where can I buy that Remus & what does it run?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2011, 10:39 AM   #12

I can't find any exhausts online yet... Are they only selling them internationally at this point?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 04-28-2011, 11:57 PM   #13

Since its fuel injected does the bike have to be dyno'd after changing the exhaust?
Old 04-29-2011, 01:39 AM   #14
Banned

The lambda bung is on the exhaust manifold, so the O2 sensor will send the info to the ECU which will automatically adjust to keep the compression ratio the same.

This said, the stock ECU is likely to be quite limited in its ability to change it too much.

A few options will be available if the bike is running too lean (not enough fuel for the amount of O2). Have the fuel injection reprogrammed, aftermarket ECU with new fuel maps/powercommander/juicebox.

I personally will probably go for a K&N airfilter, aftermarket pipe, then have the FI reprogrammed to match the stock compression ratio. This service is rummoured to be available sometime soon here in Thailand - selected dealers will be equiped to to put different fuel maps on the CBR for only a few $$.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:03 AM   #15

I just don't like the looks of the stock exhaust - that will probably be one of the first things to go.

The Remus looks good - any first-hand comparisons to stock for decibel level? (my open-pipe Harley days are behind me). Definitely wouldn't mind a better tone or more performance, but don't know what stock is...yet.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:46 AM   #16

Remus sez they don't make a pipe for the CBR250 - they are trying to figure out the source of the video.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:47 PM   #17

Is the Yoshimura Exhaust for our Bikes, Japan only?
Old 05-03-2011, 03:52 AM   #18

LeoVince and TwinBrothers will be bringing out the exhausts specifically made for Honda CBR250R. I got this info off Facebook, when I contacted their authorised dealers here in India. They are supposed to be one of the finest. LeoVince wil be making full carbon and normal metal exhausts for CBR250R.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:14 AM   #19

I need an exhaust that makes it sound BEEFY!!! Even better, make sound like a 600R, LOL!
Old 05-04-2011, 03:19 AM   #20

^^ That might be difficult to get, considering the fact that CBR is single cylinder and 600R is multi. But you can get close to that sound, problem is it will effect your engine in the long run if ill-fitted.
The Following User Says Thank You to ajaymanohar For This Useful Post:
lschilders (10-01-2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement