Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

front disc dilemma? EBC Vee VS Arish

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  mwlehman 
#1 ·
front disc dilemma? EBC Vee VS Arish

hi i ma about to upgrade the brakes. so far i got new steel breaded lines, EBC HH Sintered and new higher grad brake fluid

i wish to change a disc as well and so far i have decided to go with EBC Vee-rotors front and back, i had Vee's on R6 before and i like them. only problem is they are not cheap.
Vee-Rotors? - Front - EBC Brakes

as alternative there is a some copy on ebay that costs half of the price and they look good. but how are they exactly? may main worry is quality fo the steel; is it tempered steel or some soft gimmick. another worrisome thing are the buttons, if they are no good what is the point?

B2 Brake Disc Rotor ARASHI Front CBR250R CB250F MC41 MC43 CBR300R CB300F Honda | eBay

they are several suppliers on ebay some from Japan some from China. Japanese dealers are warning of chines low quality knockoffs. but its hard for me to believe that at this price point rotors can be made in Japan

bottom line is i could not find any relevant information on this.

has anyone had this Arish rotors?

what do you think? thanks

Luka

See less See more
#3 ·
price difference is double so its worth of investigation. my CBR250r wont go on track so no point on investing in Galfer but if this Arishi warps after 4 hard brake's then whats the point? on R6 forum i got some hints on Arishi rotors. some runn them for thousands of miles and they are super happy, others warped them in a day... same old Chinese QC stories

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.