Specs:

JE piston 82mm
Custom Gasket
SPS camshaft stage 1.
porting and polishing
ultrasped highperformance ignition coil
EZ-banjing piggyback

and etc..

fewmonths back, a guy from layz motor, LAYZ-MOTOR.COM ,came to me for extreme engine modification because he feels that the bike need more power after he install bigger tire etc.
at that time, there is no boreup 300cc kit yet(kawahara boreup kit) only JE piston available for CBR250.

custom gasket

after fewmonths now. he wants me to check his engine.

no dyno available yet.
Thanks
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2012, 01:09 AM   #2

his bike: LAYZ-MOTOR.COM
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 12-03-2012, 02:01 AM   #3

wow. that piston does not look so good man.
especially the burned sides.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:56 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by loserlazer View Post
wow. that piston does not look so good man.
especially the burned sides.
i know
Old 12-03-2012, 03:20 PM   #5

Running too lean? Too hot for the cooling system?
Old 12-03-2012, 03:42 PM   #6

I think thats just the low-friction coating on the pistons. It typically is blackish to dark gray. I've seen it before on car and scooter pistons.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:05 AM   #7

Is it possible the fuel injector flow rate is too low and running lean at higher RPM with the increased capacity? If anyone has any specifications on the injector I'd love to see them since I can't find anything. I am in the middle of tearing down my engine and anticipating putting the larger JE piston in and decking the head a bit.
Old 12-29-2012, 11:45 PM   #8

after i clean it, change the shim clearence, change the gasket to 1mm and put it back on... we got 32xxwhp with BAZZAZ fi this time. we still need to adjust at high rpm probably can reach to 33-34whp. before that we only got 30whp.
Old 12-29-2012, 11:51 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by msvec View Post
Is it possible the fuel injector flow rate is too low and running lean at higher RPM with the increased capacity? If anyone has any specifications on the injector I'd love to see them since I can't find anything. I am in the middle of tearing down my engine and anticipating putting the larger JE piston in and decking the head a bit.
i believe so. you need to get higher rate injector. but it is hard to get one here. i need to have my friend buy in state and send it over here.

if you guys having a problem to get a good gasket instead using stock gasket(you can see in picture), i can help you out to get one of those like mine. 1mm, 2mm thickness. shipping will be the problem. but, if you guys trust me, my cousin is coming back to seattle on mid january. i can have her send it to you and save lots of money.
Old 12-31-2012, 04:01 AM   #10

so do we know ? Was it worth it .....
I mean was the extra power enought to be worth it ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement