Delkevic Exhaust - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2013, 08:05 PM   #1

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Fitnessfreak
Default Delkevic Exhaust

I found this little gem at ebay and was wondering if anybody has or still does own this? If so what do you think of the exhaust? Does it sound good? A video or sound clip would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the link
Honda CBR250R CBR 250 2011 2013 SS70 9" Stainless Steel Exhaust Muffler Slip On | eBay

Thanks everyone
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2013, 05:58 AM   #2

Get it. They have several reviews on other sites that have very positive feedback. I have no experience myself with them, but you could be the one to provide the sound clip for the rest of us :P
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 02-05-2013, 01:32 PM   #3

Garage

well, thank sounds like a great idea. Will probably be ordering it late this week or the next, when I get it in I will post a sound clip. =)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fitnessfreak For This Useful Post:
MJtt (02-14-2013), Turtlebone (02-08-2013)
Old 02-05-2013, 08:39 PM   #4

Subscribed.... This exhaust looks pretty nice! Can't wait to see/hear it in action!
Old 02-05-2013, 09:03 PM   #5

First I have seen of this brand/pipe but it looks pretty nice and at that price point it's hard to go wrong. Keep us updated.

http://www.fuelly.com/driver/matao87/cbr250r
Old 02-07-2013, 09:38 PM   #6

I figured they would be pretty loud since the can looks pretty short, and they do mention:

- They have a big 2 3/4 inch (70mm) outlet and NO baffle. These silencers are short, open and loud.

But they do include a baffle, so I too anxiously await the results. I actually like my bikes pretty quiet. I would like a small amount of additional growl, but would mainly look to a slip-on for the aesthetics. I understand why the stock exhaust is so bulky, but it is really an eyesore to me.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:58 PM   #7

Garage

just bought the exhaust should be in around the 14 of this month I will add audio and pics when its in
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fitnessfreak For This Useful Post:
MJtt (02-14-2013), rpgcyco (02-09-2013), Turtlebone (02-10-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 09:58 AM   #8

Garage

got the exhaust in yesterday, will try and post some audio of it later today after work. I will only be posting it with the baffle in because I already have it fixed in and there is no reason to have it out (this pipe is pretty dang loud). I like the tone of it though, it is just a little too loud for my taste. I have also sent an email to delkevic to see if they have any DB killers for this exhaust, I will keep informed. All in all great looking exhaust but a bit loud for my taste, I still like it though. Again I will try to post some vids later this evening of it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fitnessfreak For This Useful Post:
Maurtis (02-15-2013), MJtt (02-14-2013), Turtlebone (02-14-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 01:09 PM   #9

Can't wait I noticed they've already raised the price by $30 since you bought this one.
Old 02-15-2013, 01:40 PM   #10

I looks forward to hearing your impressions. I noticed they changed that ad now too, to mention that the baffle *is* the DB killer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement