PICTURES PLEASE!! Show us your bike

230K views 539 replies 269 participants last post by  CORNHOLIO 
#1 ·
#353 ·
here is mine....

Attachments

#361 · (Edited)
New to me...

Had this about 2 months now; had 900 miles on it when I got it, lots more now. It's more fun than my Triumph Daytona 675, really! Pretty much run out of places to put red bits. I made the clock mount and modified the passenger foot-peg/ muffler mount. The muffler is louder than I'd like, but the stock one was so heavy and unattractive.

Cheers!

Attachments

#363 ·
I like them better. More of a view behind me and the convex mirror gives great wide angle side view too. Downside is lane splitting (here in CA) is not quite as easy. I also like the "clear view" ahead - no mirrors in the way. Overall, the look of the bike is less cluttered.

Stockers were OK - effective, but not attractive.

#366 ·
I'm new rider, I just started riding bikes this year.

My first bike was a Yamaha Fazer16 (big mistake) but was stolen three weeks after I got it, then I decided to wait and save and get a real and better bike, the baby in the pictures... ;)
New rider here as well. Sorry for the misfortune with your previous bike. You got a beautiful and rockin' ride now though, enjoy!

#372 ·
Mind if i ask how tall are you? Looking at your blog you have done some of the mods I want to do... well eventually but I tried to get into the position the of a more tuck but the seat seams too small to accommodate it for longer periods.
I'm 5'11' (180cm) so I'm a little on the taller side.

#378 ·
Some pics of Jack with Test Pilot Erika at the track (CVR)

A few others also...

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.