Front stands for CBR250R - Page 2 - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2012, 07:51 PM   #11

T-Rex front and rear (w/ Sato spools). The front stand lifts from bottom of the fork. You can buy the triple tree attachment separate at a later time although to be honest I don't really know if the attachment works with our bike.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2012, 03:51 PM   #12

I bought these last year, The rear stand works for our 250s but the forks on the front are to wide to fit. What is the cheapest replacement front stand I can get that works?

Amazon.com: Venom Sport Bike Motorcycle Front & Rear Combo Wheel Lift Stands Fork & Swingarm Stands Paddock Stands Fits Yamaha Honda Kawasaki Suzuki Ducati Bmw: Automotive Amazon.com: Venom Sport Bike Motorcycle Front & Rear Combo Wheel Lift Stands Fork & Swingarm Stands Paddock Stands Fits Yamaha Honda Kawasaki Suzuki Ducati Bmw: Automotive
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-06-2012, 04:20 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpentermommy View Post
This is my first motorcycle, and I'm needing to winterize it now- we have a lot of snow already!!! Picked up an "ignition" brand stand, but the instructions are lacking. I'm not seeing any place on the swing arm for the spools to mount to, and I can't figure out how the front stand works on our CBs either.

I learn by seeing, so I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to post some clear photos for me to see how these stands really work.

Thanks,
Christine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsdfqPzZl7A

Bike: 2014 Honda CBR650F (Silver)
Past: 2011 Honda CBR250RA (Red/Silver) - Sold @ 12,734KM (gone but not forgotten)

Last edited by Conundrum; 11-06-2012 at 04:22 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-06-2012, 04:33 PM   #14

Default different but useful.

i made this last year when i got my bike,still works perfect
and has a very small foot print in the garage when the bike is on it.
strong enough to sit on and lifts the rear wheel when lifted enough/still ridgid when wheel is of the ground.
i generally just lift enough to take the weight off and it's
very secure.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 014.JPG (2.7 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg 017.JPG (3.4 KB, 83 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to lenbrinke For This Useful Post:
Carpentermommy (11-06-2012)
Old 11-07-2012, 12:36 PM   #15

Thanks everyone, for all of your input. Lenbrinke.... I'm going to PM you my email address- would you be able to email me those pictures, as I can't see them in a large enough format to distinguish it all.
Thanks,
Christine
Sponsored Links
Advertisement