Pitbull stands - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 11-21-2012, 09:55 PM Thread Starter
Pitbull stands

So I bit the bullet and spent 130 free shipping for a pitbull stand. I've heard great things on here about them. And the incredibly hot girl from Spain who does the youtube oil change video recommends them, so you can't go wrong of course.

I didn't know this but the 2012 model I have doesnt have spool threads and I wanted a stand that sat on spools. So I got the yoshi race stand spools from Tom at Biohazard cycles (he is legit - multiple purchases from him and he'll beat any price and quickest shipping) and they fit perfect and took 5 minutes to put on. The bike fits perfectly on the stand and very easy to do yourself.

What a difference it makes to really clean the chain and lube it properly with the rear wheel up.

While I'm sure some of the other stands that rest the bike on the swingarms are just as good and much cheaper I'm very happy with this set up.

Hope you guys like.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tn.jpg (36.6 KB, 107 views)

Last edited by jcrock79; 11-23-2012 at 01:15 AM.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 4 Old 11-22-2012, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator
Thanked 3,496 Times in 1,823 Posts
Looks like a good stand... are you able to do chain adjustments without any interference issues when the bike is on the stand?
post #3 of 4 Old 11-23-2012, 01:18 AM Thread Starter
Yes sir. Once the bike is up on the stand you have uninhibited access to the chain and chain adjustment nuts. The yoshi spools and adaptors simply bolt on to where the black metal endcaps on the swingarms used to go.
post #4 of 4 Old 11-23-2012, 05:30 PM
Ive been a Pit-bull user for many years, they truely are the last stands you will buy. I have been through many bikes for the same set The trailer restraint (for those that haul a bike to the track) is the BEST money I have spent.

Thank you to my 2012 Sponsors
Michelin Race Tires - Good Grip Racing - Velocity Calibrations
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page