headlight adjustment - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 12-12-2012, 12:11 AM Thread Starter
headlight adjustment

This is more a comment, than a question. What was Honda thinking when they designed the headlight adjuster? I love my bike, but it's adjuster sucks. On all of my previous bikes, I would adjust the headlight with just me on the bike. I would then adjust it with me and my wife on the bike and record the number of turns of the screw. Then I knew just what was needed to have the best light without blinding oncoming drivers. With this Honda set up, it's a pain just to get to the adjuster let alone figure out number of turns. Anyone looking to adjust their headlight, just skip the screwdriver and get a small ratchet and socket.

With that said, let me reiterate, I LOVE MY BIKE!!!
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page