Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

South Africa - Johannesburg/Pretoria

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Bospadda 
#1 ·
Any riders in jhb or PTA that perhaps want to hook up on a weekend for a Cullinan/ Harties breakfast run? Let me know.

Nicer opportunity to meet and greet!

#2 ·
Im not from Africa but will be working out of Port Harcourt is that anywhere near your area?

Have a few questions if you dont mind, how is Africa? Safe to be there? Any places I really need to stay away from? What's the main type of food? Do they have a McDonalds lol? Thanks in advanced.

#8 ·
LOL... assuming that you have sufficient money to cross the illegal road blocks... manage to out run the wildlife... manage to stomach the various seasons (rain, wind, heat and hail)... manage to fix numerous punctures and lastly find a fuelling station somewhere inbetween.

Ever watched "Long way down"? Ewan Mcgregor with a BMW really battled with this route! Still looks fun though...

#9 ·
OOPS guess I should have looked at the map before asking the question, thanks for pointing out my mistake :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.