San Francisco / East Bay - Page 2 - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2012, 03:04 AM   #11

Any riding during the morning will work!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2012, 03:22 AM   #12

As per the crappy user name I'm living in SF at the moment and would enjoy some of those rides as well. Though two people riding the same color bike around might be a little entertaining. Go red white and blue.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 06-14-2012, 01:12 AM   #13

I live in Castro Valley. As soon as the bike is repaired enough to ride ill go out. It will become my wife's bike once I get another one of my own.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 06-19-2012, 10:18 PM   #14

Took a very peaceful ride to redwood rd and around that area. Lots of fun! I wish someone could have joined me! I'm talking about you, Ruby!!! Haha

2012 Tri Color CBR250R Captain America
Have: Yosh Rearset Brackets, Akra Slip-On, Yosh GP Hooks, Honda Seat Cowl
Want: Woodcraft Lowering Clip-Ons, ZG Windscreen, Hot bodies FE, Hotbodies Signals, Smaller Rear Signals
Old 07-22-2012, 07:35 PM   #15

I live in San Mateo County and ride Hwy 84 to the coast every week or two. I would love to meet more riders in the area. I have been riding for 5 years, and recently bought a 2012 cbr 250 r in black. I have a flexible schedule, so I often ride on weekdays for a couple hours around lunchtime. If anyone wants to meet up for a ride to the coast and a quick stop for lunch, let me know!
Old 08-06-2012, 07:25 PM   #16

Garage

Hey everyone! I live in danville and will be in the bay area for another month if anyone is looking to ride. I'm having trouble finding some rideable roads in the bay area so let me know of any suggestions as well.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:17 PM   #17

Hi All,

I'm out here in Vallejo. I was actually interested in trying to coordinate a San Francisco Bay "Tech Day" for CBR250R Owners. Any mechanical items such as tire changes, oil changes to full blown valve adjustments.

I would love to help coordinate something if anyone else out there is interested. I don't have all the know how, but certainly have the space, beer and BBQ.

-Scott
Old 09-13-2012, 12:44 AM   #18

I live in SF, but my bike is in Sac. Don't have the balls and experience to ride it back here yet.
Old 09-13-2012, 02:07 AM   #19

A tech day sounds good. I've done all my own work on my bike. I'm free on weekends. Let me know when is good time.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:44 PM   #20

Just go back from patrolling in the Arctic, I'm ready to ride! if anyone wants to get together, drop me a line.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement