Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

DFW area riders

5K views 18 replies 3 participants last post by  xxthatswhatsupxx 
#1 ·
If anyone is interested some of my friends and I will be riding this up coming sunday 2/7. The plan is to meet up in arlington around 11 get a light breakfast then ride out to and through aledo area. If anyone is interested let me know

#2 ·
I would still like to ride with you sometime, it's just difficult for me to make plans. I work full time, and I have my little boy all the time. So, I have to be off work and either have a babysitter, or hes gotta be in school. I hope you find some people to cruise with. I would love to meet some more small displacement CBR owners in our area, we seem to be pretty rare.

#6 ·
Man best of wishes to a speedy recovery for your girl. What days off are you going to try and change it to?

Hey guys, I live in Hurst and I'd be interested in riding with yall sometime. I've actually got a 300F instead of a 250, but I've been trying to find some other small displacement bike guys to ride with as well and as you said we seem to be a rare bunch.
Ohhh cool hurst is pretty cloose to where i stay now. Also all bikes are welcome but it would be nice to have a small displacement buddy when you riding with friends who have 600s a ducati 821 ect.
If you can make it this weekend let me know we will be riding from around 11 am sunday until dusk

#5 ·
Hey guys, I live in Hurst and I'd be interested in riding with yall sometime. I've actually got a 300F instead of a 250, but I've been trying to find some other small displacement bike guys to ride with as well and as you said we seem to be a rare bunch.

#8 ·
Yep Arlington isn't too far of a drive. I made that trip regularly while I was at UTA. As far as this weekend, I already have some plans for this Sunday, but I'll keep in touch for sure. I'm quite the fair-weather rider so the rest of next week looks like it'll be a great time to get some miles in.

#9 ·
That sounds good. We are planning another one for this saturday. Looks like it will be in the 70s this weekend if you are interested

Thanks man. I am thinking Sunday and Monday off. That was my schedule before some drama went down with unionised employees. I might try for Saturday and Sunday just out of spite lol.
That would be cool. we usually ride on sundays as it is currently. If you got saturday and sunday off that would be awesome as i only work mon-fri

#15 ·
Again i am so sorry i missed this. I had this thread subbed so i would get all notifications. But it went to my junk folder instead of my regular email. We are currently planning this weekends ride. Weather wise it looks like it will be on sunday this week. I will keep this thread posted and check it more often

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.