Hey guys, I've had something crop up a lot sooner than I expected and I won't have time to complete the full Wisemans run. I'm ok if you guys want to still do the Wisemans run without me - I'll be planning another one early next year anyway.
We could also can it all together until then or turn it into a quick blast up the old pacific highway.
I'll still be heading down to Asquith regardless to dust off some cobwebs.
So sorry for the late notice guys, if I say I'm going to do something I always try my best to follow through.
No worries mate. I've unexpectedly got family arriving in the morning from Victoria. So actually suits me to postpone. I'd rather go out riding but might be better to do the "right" thing. You've probably saved me from the doghouse. :-)