Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

It's been fun but...

3K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  Hornet 
#1 ·
I've really had a lot of fun with the forum, but my wife couldn't ride with me on my CBR, we road by the local Can Am dealer, in the VTX and she fell in love with a Viper Red Can Am Spyder RT-S trike with a semi-auto transmission, she's been having a very hard time riding on the pilion, as it puts too much pressure on her hip that was repaired when we found out about her cancer, and getting into and out of the sidecar was becoming more of a problem especially when she's had her chemotherapy, so we discussed the possible solutions and the best we could come up was to trade the CBR as a down-payment for the Spyder, I accomplished that this afternoon, and we are both happy with the decision.
Thanks for all your help.

Doc

#3 ·
Best of luck with the new ride!

#5 ·
Congrats to the both of you....You and I are both really lucky to have a wife (or significant female other in my case) who love riding with us! All the best to both you her as she continues her fight and recovery....and if you're ever in the Chattanooga, Tn area look us up...

#12 · (Edited)
Thanks, all of you for your prayers and well wishes, I've always been impressed by the biking community, mainstream and even the outlaw/1%ers that are willing to go the extra mile or farther to serve their fellow man, (and women) I've rarely seen the same amount of empathy in almost any other section of society with the exception of the military.
Thanks again

Doc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.