Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

Who has the Highest Mileage

87K views 173 replies 113 participants last post by  bobocat1 
#1 ·
Just wondering who has the highest mileage. How are the bikes holding up as the miles build. I just hit 1500 miles.

#3 ·
We need that guy who rode to Alaska on his to post up (and a ride report too!)

I think Mike might have a few miles on his too. I picked mine up at the start of August and have about 2200 on it now.

#4 ·
redline, vermilion hit 7k miles at fuelly, mohdkhairi 5566 mile, me and fauxshow are in the 6500 miles, the guy from florida who rode to the arctic circle and back, (who by the way we're still waiting for pictures and a chat up,) has got to be in the 7K mile range.

#9 ·
I though 2300 was high lol. However I live 1 mile away from work. I rode the bike exclusively until the temps started dropping.

#19 ·
Just over 3,000 miles of commuting through Los Angeles GRID-LOCK. The 250R cuts my travel time in half, but the severe congestion keeps my gas mileage down in the low 60's as I spend way too much time splitting lanes between stopped traffic in 2nd gear.

#25 · (Edited)
Redline?? HOW DID YOU FIX YOUR 5,500 RPM RATTLE?
Bike was hit by a nice lady and had to replace the headlight assembly and front farings.

This pretty much cured it as it comes from the vibration of the headlight assembly and nose piece, which is amplified through all that fancy plastic. It either wasn't fitted correctly, or something had come loose. It begun at around 500km and got really really bad. Then suddenly it was gone after 16k km.

To help, stick some adhesive foam (for the bottom of table legs etc.) between the top of the headlight assembly and nose fairing. Tighten up all yer bolts, and deep clean/lube your chain and sprockets.

To really do eliminate buzzes and rattles I'd recommend taking off all the fairing, putting piece of adhesive foam between all the pieces, and the metal mirror bases that are wedged against the nose fairing, and put it all back together tightly.

#33 ·
165 miles total. I've had it since last week.