Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

I wuz ROBBED!

3K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  pooder7 
#1 ·
Yesterday while I was moving motorcycles and other stuff around in my Man Garage, I noticed that my custom-modified exhaust hanger was GONE! I use my leetle CB almost exclusively for commuting and it's always locked in the Man Garage when it's home and I'd have certainly noticed it coming loose and falling off, so I can only conclude that someone STOLE it while I was at work. Does that seem totally bizarre to anyone else?

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
There is a less than honorable cbr250 owner at large!
Arm the pitchforks

But seriously, they would have to have a quality Allen T bar handle to undo those bolts, and a 12mm spanner, and WD40.
That is one committed thief.

Reactions: pooder7
#6 ·
Some horribly small, selfish jerk once stole a bunch of nuts and bolts off my boat trailer while it sat parked at the lake. I didn't notice the problem until I saw the boat leaning to one side. The idiot had taken the bolts from the supporting bunkers. My boat could have fallen off the trailer or ended up with a hole punched in the hull.

#8 ·
I'm thinking the only thing that really makes sense is that it fell off and I didn't notice. There's even a scratch on the muffler heat shield (visible in the picture) that probably happened as it was leaving. I'm going to use Loctite on the new piece to make sure it won't happen again . . . .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.