Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

"Grabbed a Handful of Front Brake"

6K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  isaacm12 
#1 ·
Most ignorant phrase in motorcycling next to "I had to lay it down."

#8 ·
250's cant go on the highway.

Have to run my engine in carefully,
(You'd cry if you saw what the engine test stand did to your bike, My R3 did 156kph out of showroom with 20km on the clock and 186kph with 400km on clock and spent the day on the revlimiter)

My cbr250 makes engine noise, call the lawyers get a recall,
(Engines are wonderful things, that do stuff that makes noise)

My cbr250 turns off while downshifting,
(So are ya gonna keep letting it happen or learn from it)

13T sprocket makes it rev too high
(Yeah by 350rpm! in an engine that pulls from 5500-10500 lol if you can pick that or see that it costs 2cents a week more to run you're more observant than I)

I need ABS.
(No, you NEED to understand what does)

*Thread derail, you watch :p

#9 ·
There's a rattle from"somewhere" on my bike. Hear it around 5,000 rpm

#11 ·
I'm not spending $200 on a safety course, and I don't like gear because I like the wind to blow on me. Oh, here's my thread about making my bike look like a different one; only cost me $1200. Bargain!

Reactions: Schroeder
#18 ·
How about biker 'waves'. Hardley Ableson's won't return a wave to anything but my Rebel because it's tricked out to look like a little Hardley. Sportbikes usually only return it to the CBR.
Goldwings return the wave to anything. No one but a Goldwing returns a wave to the trike.

Dumbest question at the gas station when I'm on the Spyder. 'Is that a trike'....um...one, two, three wheels...yup, I think so.....

#21 ·
One of my favorites....."how do you gas this thing up? When I take the gas cap off, what do I do with it?"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.