Ok! so I frequent another enthusiast forum and we play this game and it is quit fun I would have to say. I hope it has the same interest here. pretty straight forward!
How to play:
Pick a person, place, or thing to take a picture with that has A CBR250 in it. The first person who responds with the picture that satisfies the request gets to pick the next request.
Note: please try to make the requests do-able so that the game can continue.
RULES - PLEASE READ
1) No photochop. (shop, yes. chop, no).
2) Please only post pictures of YOUR CBR this way you will actually have to go out and take a picture if necessary (or if you've got the time..which, judging by some of the posts counts here... I think some of us do. )
3)No dupes - let's be creative.
4) If you are the poster who meets the picture challenge, please put your next request in a BOLD font so it's easy to find.
5) IF the challenge isn't met within 1-2 days the person who put the challenge up then has 24 hours to complete the challenge themselves. If they cannot complete their own challenge, they are docked one point and then pick a new challenge.
6)No challenge is to be made that involves any of the following:
* illegal activities (this includes, but is not limited to: guns, drugs, street racing, thievery, and sexual activities involving minors).
* Destruction of one's own property or any piece of public property
Once a challenge has been satisfied, the user who met the challenge should post the picture in the CBR Picture Game Thread
Again, as a forum of enthusiasts, this list of rules is growing and becoming more clear as time goes on. Please let me know if there are additional changes that the community feels would be beneficial to keeping this game going.
So I will start off with the first request
. (pretty simple)
In a driveway.
Official Picture Game Player Points:
Wake and Bake:3