Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

The official CBR250 picture game

99K views 467 replies 64 participants last post by  JohnVR 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok! so I frequent another enthusiast forum and we play this game and it is quit fun I would have to say. I hope it has the same interest here. pretty straight forward!

How to play:

Pick a person, place, or thing to take a picture with that has A CBR250 in it. The first person who responds with the picture that satisfies the request gets to pick the next request.

Note: please try to make the requests do-able so that the game can continue.

RULES - PLEASE READ
1) No photochop. (shop, yes. chop, no).

2) Please only post pictures of YOUR CBR this way you will actually have to go out and take a picture if necessary (or if you've got the time..which, judging by some of the posts counts here... I think some of us do. )

3)No dupes - let's be creative.

4) If you are the poster who meets the picture challenge, please put your next request in a BOLD font so it's easy to find.

5) IF the challenge isn't met within 1-2 days the person who put the challenge up then has 24 hours to complete the challenge themselves. If they cannot complete their own challenge, they are docked one point and then pick a new challenge.

6)No challenge is to be made that involves any of the following:

* illegal activities (this includes, but is not limited to: guns, drugs, street racing, thievery, and sexual activities involving minors).

* Destruction of one's own property or any piece of public property

Once a challenge has been satisfied, the user who met the challenge should post the picture in the CBR Picture Game Thread

Again, as a forum of enthusiasts, this list of rules is growing and becoming more clear as time goes on. Please let me know if there are additional changes that the community feels would be beneficial to keeping this game going.

So I will start off with the first request. (pretty simple)
In a driveway.

Official Picture Game Player Points:
Chakra:4
micheal.ladner:3
jonathon89:3
Wake and Bake:3
Sevn:2
Dren:2
ausiCV8:2
Shmeeven:2
Matao87:1
FlipKickz:1
NixonGraves:1
david92xj:1
xxxJakkxxx:1
Top:1

See less See more
#2 ·
No players?

#3 ·
Ok! so I frequent another enthusiast forum and we play this game and it is quit fun I would have to say. I hope it has the same interest here. pretty straight forward!

How to play:

Pick a person, place, or thing to take a picture with that has A CBR250 in it. The first person who responds with the picture that satisfies the request gets to pick the next request.

Note: please try to make the requests do-able so that the game can continue.

RULES - PLEASE READ
1) No photochop. (shop, yes. chop, no).

2) Please only post pictures of YOUR CBR this way you will actually have to go out and take a picture if necessary (or if you've got the time..which, judging by some of the posts counts here... I think some of us do. )

3)No dupes - let's be creative.

4) If you are the poster who meets the picture challenge, please put your next request in a BOLD font so it's easy to find.

5) IF the challenge isn't met within 1-2 days the person who put the challenge up then has 24 hours to complete the challenge themselves. If they cannot complete their own challenge, they are docked one point and then pick a new challenge.

6)No challenge is to be made that involves any of the following:

* illegal activities (this includes, but is not limited to: guns, drugs, street racing, thievery, and sexual activities involving minors).

* Destruction of one's own property or any piece of public property

Once a challenge has been satisfied, the user who met the challenge should post the picture in the CBR Picture Game Thread

Again, as a forum of enthusiasts, this list of rules is growing and becoming more clear as time goes on. Please let me know if there are additional changes that the community feels would be beneficial to keeping this game going.

So I will start off with the first request. (pretty simple)
In a driveway.

umm , we got a game here on cbr250.net .... is called:

....DON'T FEED THE TROLLS :cool:

is quite awesome ..... :rolleyes:

:mad:can't you see we are trying to solve the universe and the meaning of life :mad:

unless you own a MC41 ..... buzz off buddy ;) go to your "other forums" to play your stupid little troll games :rolleyes:

BTW-..... just kidding brah , i'll play your stupid little game ...

... what are we supposed to do again (the short version):confused:

...oh wait , this kind of excludes me :( ...
"* illegal activities (this includes, but is not limited to: guns, drugs, street racing, thievery, and sexual activities involving minors)."

(^ these are the fun-the-mentals for most of my vids) :cool:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D

#5 ·
How did I know this would be a request!:p
I don't see how this game makes one a troll but whatever. If yo dont like it don't play. No harm done.

Request: Fast food drivethru!

#6 ·
How did I know this would be a request!:p
I don't see how this game makes one a troll but whatever. If yo dont like it don't play. No harm done.

it was just a joke Chakra :D:D

im sure i'll get in on this......if this last :rolleyes:

we kind of already kinda had like 10 "show us you bike" thread .. but i like your angle with this one :)

you do own a MC41 , so ...:cool:

BTW- ^ not surprised by that first request ...
...they want to see what you are working with ;)

.....not bad :cool: .... like her sandals ...... is she from India :rolleyes:

#7 ·
man! you guys are no fun! Ill be the only one providing pictures at this rate.:p

and no SS she was born and raised in Mississippi. I can see why you think that though, lol.

#9 ·
Oh crap, this is going to be funnnnn. I'm playing starting tomorrow! LETS GO!

People will say what they want and do what they want. I don't care if it's just us three playing, I think this is pretty cool.

#15 ·
Dren! where is your drive thru picture!?! My250 no need to be on the bike for this game. unless its part of the request.:)

#17 ·
Its only 10:38PM here! I need to wait 2 more hours before I can go without bothering anyone haha! Sub to this thread. I'm going tonight. Ill try to take a shot with my bike, but like mycbrego said, it will be hard.

Taking shots with yourself in them makes the game more interesting hahaha

#16 ·
I want in on this!.. seems like this could be fun!!:D

#18 ·
Too late Dren!! I couldn't resist. but hey still post yours if you want!:D
Oh and you can pic the next request since I stole it haha.

And yes I got some food. :p

#19 ·
THEY ACTUALLY SERVED YOU?! Lol. I didn't want to go during the day because bikes do not get served at the drive thru, so it would be very awkward. hahah

Do you live in the states? Add on lights are illegal in California :( your lights look awesome.

#26 · (Edited)
THEY ACTUALLY SERVED YOU?! Lol. I didn't want to go during the day because bikes do not get served at the drive thru, so it would be very awkward. hahah
lol why wouldn't bikes get served? the only requirement in Australia is you have to be operating a motor vehicle, some people have also asked me whether they serve bikes and i never quite undrestood why people thought they wouldn't. Because we don't have a cage of metal around our bodies? :confused:

#20 ·
HAHA yeah they did. when I got to the window they looked at me funny but they already put the order in so I guess they couldn't say no!! LOL

Yeah I live in Texas, which means my lights are illegal too but I turned them on just for the picture! :)

#22 ·
HAHA fine fine, you win Sevn. I told Dren to make the request but he didn't see that I guess. Did you order any food?!

#24 ·
HAHA don't feel bad. I washed mine and then had mother nature laugh in my face with 3 days of non-stop rain and I cam out to my bike covered in mud. so was the drive-thru closed?! I like the reflective tape on your exhaust by the way. I may have to steal that idea.

So who is gonna get the picture first!?!?!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.