my 2012 cbr 250 - Page 2 - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2012, 08:39 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyRyda View Post
Skip the cbr250r and get a Kawi 300. Thank me later.
Sounds good u see so many people on here putting fuel controllers, pipes and way to much $$$$ all to get still under thirty hp when for an extra 500$ u can have thirty four hp standard. Don't get me wrong the cbr has been a good little bike but an extra 10 hp would be nice if I was looking now I know which one I would pick

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2012, 12:53 PM   #12

Was just told 5100 and change otd at Honda of Glendale for a 2013 tri non abs

[edit] which will arrive the ninth of Nov according to sales person
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 10-28-2012, 09:21 PM   #13

Try Mid-cities Honda in Paramount. Base price was 3799.00. Mine totaled 5116.01 only because I bought the extended (Honda) warranty which added $500.

2012 Red/silver, non-abs.

Last edited by Rory_L; 10-28-2012 at 09:30 PM.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:13 PM   #14

Sounds a little high for no abs... Just depends on your area. I got mine (no abs) $4400 out the door.
I saw a Ninja300 at the bike shop this weekend, looked really good in white. that might be the way to go. Dealer said expect to see 2013's in early Jan.
The Following User Says Thank You to 6fOOt6 For This Useful Post:
CarolinaGirl (10-30-2012)
Old 10-29-2012, 12:09 AM   #15

Was just told 5100 and change otd at Honda of Glendale for a 2013 tri non abs

[edit] which will arrive the ninth of Nov according to sales person.

Funny, I've been told by two sales guys that you won't see a 2013 until May.....and that OTD price is just plain crazy
Old 10-29-2012, 01:41 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6fOOt6 View Post
Sounds a little high for no abs... Just depends on your area. I got mine (no abs) $4400 out the door.
I saw a Ninja300 at the bike shop this weekend, looked really good in white. that might be the way to go. Dealer said expect to see 2013's in early Jan.
Sales tax in Los Angeles County is close to 10%. All those dealerships charge about $300 delivery and setup. My price ($5116) also included the extended warranty. If I didn't get that, it would have been about $4600. I put up a cash down payment and a trade (where I had significant equity as well) If I didn't get that, it would have been about $4600.

I'm split on the value of extended warranties. It's really just insurance against defects after the first year. My friend, a lifeline salesman once told me it's pure profit for the dealer. On the other hand, like I said in my other post, things ain't what they used to be. These bikes have many more 'systems' on them than the bikes of old. When certain things go wrong, the coverage can be worth it especially if you are not a mechanic. When my car developed a problem with one of it's systems I was glad to have the extended warranty.

The extended warranty also adds resale value to the bike because it stays with the bike and can be transferred to the next owner if you sell in a couple of years (or cashed out if you chose). Just be sure they are selling you a Genuine Honda extended warranty and not a third party.

Most of you guys already know this and have your own feelings and opinions. These are just mine; I have no financial interest in any Honda dealership.

I would suspect that the quotes in a certain area or region would be very close. We have a few Honda dealers in the LA metro area.

The two I've done business with are Mid Cities Honda in Paramount and Mountain Motorsports in Ontario. Both were not bad experiences.
Old 10-29-2012, 03:15 PM   #17

I got my CBR250R/A @ greg@hbhonda.com Greg Guthrie 714-842-5533 my bike is a year old , Greg had the best price in SoCal
Old 12-07-2012, 10:51 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by admelody View Post
hi , i am question , today i went to motorcycles dealer in temple city.they quote me the price for 2012 cbr250r out the door 5465. they say this is a firm price, what do you guys think?please help me out asap, i wanna buy it this weekend.thanks
i got mine for about the same price range as your quote.. i'm doing payments on mine($100/month for three years, piece of cake. ) But i put down a grand though. After interest(for three years), sales tax, delivery fee, and etc, mine is about the same price as your quote. Mine is a tri color non-abs and had "ZERO!" miles when i picked mine up. Mine had zero miles when i picked it up and i didn't mind paying a little more. ;D
Old 12-07-2012, 11:21 PM   #19

I just got my red 2012 cbr with abs and extended warrenty including tax 7% and ridiculous high title and reg here in fl otd 5300.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement