Cross Country on CBR250? - Page 2 - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2012, 07:45 PM   #11

Ill be doing carbondale (st louis) to corpus christi in (hopefully) a day this december. Ill be sure to do a ride report.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2012, 07:53 PM   #12

Plenty of ideas here:

Ride Reports - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums

Three days of Ride - On the road from East to West coast

http://www.cbr250.net/forum/ride-rep...rn-states.html

Post-Graduation Trip: Philly to CA and Back

http://www.fuelly.com/driver/ajmick/dream
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-27-2012, 10:00 PM   #13

I personally thank someone finally said to the nay sayers! I've also found in my area that this model isn't for long distance! I beg to differ, too!! I would love to ride along a fellow rider and do a ride down to the Key West or a ride to Tampa! I hope you have many long distance enjoyable rides with THIS model and definally prove everyone very very wrong!! Ride safe and very true!!!
Old 11-28-2012, 01:18 AM   #14

Lucky Owl's "Artic Circle ride" is my FAVORITE post EVER !!!! Reading (and seeing photos) like that, make me what to travel the world !!!! I read his post about every month ...to keep me "pumped" for doing more trips !
I really enjoy travelling on my little bike and hope for many, many , many more miles of enjoyment !!
* .....now if if a person didn't have to work....and could just travel on a motorcycle for a living.......hmmmm...."the life" !!!! LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement