CBR250R Wheelie - Page 2 - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
» Sponsors
View Poll Results: do you like wheelies ?
yes , i like them 42 63.64%
no , i don't like them 10 15.15%
who cares !? 14 21.21%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2012, 02:48 AM   #11

I think it is cool to see what the bike can do in the hands of a skilled rider. I just prefer it be done in an empty parking lot and think it should be legal to do so.

I always enjoy your vids SS.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2012, 03:15 AM   #12

Thanked 1,482 Times in 757 Posts

I voted yes. I love watching people pull wheelies, and stunt, but not on public roads. Even though we don't get on very well with each other, I still think you are very good at pulling wheelies, and stunting. I just wish you'd keep it off public highways.

Click for mpg >>> http://www.spritmonitor.de/en/detail/489745.html

Last edited by Wynne G Oldman; 12-04-2012 at 03:24 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to Wynne G Oldman For This Useful Post:
Jme250RA (12-04-2012)
Old 12-04-2012, 07:01 AM   #13
Super Moderator

yes i too love the wheelies, keep em' up SS

- Black Adjustable Levers
- HRC Carbon Fibre Tank Pad
- Hotbodies FE Kit
- 16,000km's in 12 months

2011 GSX-R600 Black
Old 12-04-2012, 07:13 AM   #14

Thanked 2,651 Times in 1,196 Posts

Yes I like do likey your wheelies velly muchly my little Street squiddin mate from Florida

Most impressive is your ability to slow them down.. nice work.

is that 2nd gear or 3rd?
Old 12-04-2012, 09:11 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewiCBR250R View Post
yes i too love the wheelies, keep em' up SS
thanks lewi .....you don't have to like me ......just the wheelies

....even thought im not really a dick .....i just play one online

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdv50524 View Post
I think it is cool to see what the bike can do in the hands of a skilled rider. I just prefer it be done in an empty parking lot and think it should be legal to do so.

I always enjoy your vids SS.
thanks mdv50524 .... im not that skilled , believe me (not compared to most real freestyle riders) .....so i too would prefer an empty lot without having the fear imprisonment .......the street always creates additional hazards

thanks for your input guys
Old 12-04-2012, 09:38 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynne G Oldman View Post
I voted yes. I love watching people pull wheelies, and stunt, but not on public roads. Even though we don't get on very well with each other, I still think you are very good at pulling wheelies, and stunting. I just wish you'd keep it off public highways.
thanks Wynne .... have no problem with you Wynne , i just don't respond well to negativity

you claimed that your already thought i was an A-hole and then made your opinion public by putting it for the world to see ... felt like you guys would look for any reason to "hate" .... first it was one thing , then something else , all because im doing something others don't agree with does not make me a A-hole ..... and don't understand why public highways in the U.S. have to do with your country !? ...people ride 3-4 up in other countries (according to michael) and in most countries you can do anything on a public road ....but you guys don't get all worked up for that ??????

whatever , i'll try not to offend anyone from now on ..... respect IS a 2-way street

....but if you don't share that 2-way street .... neither im I
Old 12-04-2012, 09:51 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufitt View Post
Yes I like do likey your wheelies velly muchly my little Street squiddin mate from Florida

Most impressive is your ability to slow them down.. nice work.

is that 2nd gear or 3rd?
thanks Aufitt thought we lost'ya when someone asked about abs on another thread (was like where is Aufitt on this one)

good to read you are still around mate ..... first two where on first , but with the 55 teeth , 1st runs out fast .... the long one was in 2nd

you would like the gearing , she's very quick now ... but she tops out at like 60mph

btw - meaning to ask you , do you have the sharkskinz upper cowl on your bike or did you just tape off the headlights !?

want to remove the headlights myself but i don't want to leave that hole open

i want to mount a projector light on this upper to reduce the weight some more:

Honda, 2011-13 CBR250R, Race Bodywork, Hotbodies Racing
Old 12-04-2012, 09:53 AM   #18

Thanked 1,482 Times in 757 Posts

I'm not a hater, I've been brought up not to have hate in my heart for anyone, or anything, but when I see what I feel is dangerous, illegal or anti-social behaviour posted on here, I'll say so. I've already stated why I called you what I did, so I won't go into that any further. I will treat anyone with respect, until they give me good reason not to. I shall try to be a bit more tactful in future. Take care.

Click for mpg >>> http://www.spritmonitor.de/en/detail/489745.html
Old 12-04-2012, 11:10 AM   #19

Used to do them when i was younger ;-) so i can't complain - used to race on a 3 lane motorway back in the day but i am far to sensible now!
Old 12-04-2012, 12:04 PM   #20

Thanked 2,651 Times in 1,196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Sniper View Post
thanks Aufitt thought we lost'ya when someone asked about abs on another thread (was like where is Aufitt on this one)

good to read you are still around mate ..... first two where on first , but with the 55 teeth , 1st runs out fast .... the long one was in 2nd

you would like the gearing , she's very quick now ... but she tops out at like 60mph

btw - meaning to ask you , do you have the sharkskinz upper cowl on your bike or did you just tape off the headlights !?

want to remove the headlights myself but i don't want to leave that hole open

i want to mount a projector light on this upper to reduce the weight some more:

Honda, 2011-13 CBR250R, Race Bodywork, Hotbodies Racing

With that dinner plate sprocket you should be able to clutch up 3rd,
2nd is easy with just a 13T, she will change into 3rd but 4th is impossible.

My headlight was just taped over with stretchy 50mm tape,
then I trim the edges.

I never ran raceglass but always wanted it. 14 track days without binning my shyt.. quitting while I'm ahead and selling while the bike is still a one owner only ridden round on Sundays
I'm just spewin that I never managed to get it to rattle, had the Tacho way past the red enough times on corner entries.

couldnt bring myself to PlastiDip the headlight as I didnt have rights to the company

HID's are still heavy and ghey, that shiz is for ricers in their Civics.

Better idea for you-
Just gut the light out of a cheap Acerbis dirtbike unit or even a stunt light that has a shape to suit a cbr fairing like this-
Demon Streetfighter Stunt Headlight Unit Demon Acerbis Streetfighter Stunt Headlight Fairing Streetfighters [] - $69.99 : Moto Madness, Your one stop source for streetfighter, cafe racer, and stunt motorcycle parts and accessories.

least the acerbis stuff is featherweight, has hi/lo beam and they work well, and crash well.
ktm's have em standard.
cut the hole in the raceglass and work wonders with a tube of Shoogoo.
look road legal but mean.

One day i'll do similar to the raceglass on my RZ500 to keep the priceless orig fairings and headlight stored away in a bank vault lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement