About to buy!!!! - Page 2 - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2012, 09:34 PM   #11

I just purchased mine today as well. Silver/red for $4000 OTD. Was extremely happy, and that was in Valdosta, Ga
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2012, 10:05 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfs32 View Post
i would have paid 3700 OTD

but thats just me

Lol for the abs model?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 12-08-2012, 06:50 AM   #13

Thanked 2,596 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlcurt View Post
I forgot to mention I have some 2013 models in stock pricing was a bit higher.

You wont see any 2013 built bikes till at least feb 2013.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:56 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufitt View Post
You wont see any 2013 built bikes till at least feb 2013.

They just came in this week i dint know how they got them they were pushing the new respol
Old 12-08-2012, 07:16 PM   #15

bout to say, the dealer in valdosta, ga had a 2013 black model on the floor. So, they are out there.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:19 PM   #16

Thanked 1,462 Times in 750 Posts

Wow, it's so confusing price wise buying a bike in America. I know that we pay more over here, but the price you see on the website, is the price you pay on the road.

Click for mpg >>> http://www.spritmonitor.de/en/detail/489745.html
Old 12-08-2012, 08:22 PM   #17
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,988 Times in 1,510 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynne G Oldman View Post
Wow, it's so confusing price wise buying a bike in America. I know that we pay more over here, but the price you see on the website, is the price you pay on the road.
I'm guessing that in the UK taxes and license/registration fees are the same for a given bike, no matter what part of the country you live in?

Here in the U.S., sales taxes can vary a lot from one city or county, to another, not to mention from state to state... the same is true for license/registration fees. Also some dealers may end up paying more for freight than other dealers, depending how far they are from American Honda's nearest warehouse. From what I understand, all Honda dealers here pay the same invoice price for the bikes, so that's about the only constant.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:24 PM   #18

You're not gonna worry about how much you paid for it when you're riding it
Old 12-09-2012, 07:48 AM   #19

Thanked 1,462 Times in 750 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMike View Post
I'm guessing that in the UK taxes and license/registration fees are the same for a given bike, no matter what part of the country you live in?

Here in the U.S., sales taxes can vary a lot from one city or county, to another, not to mention from state to state... the same is true for license/registration fees. Also some dealers may end up paying more for freight than other dealers, depending how far they are from American Honda's nearest warehouse. From what I understand, all Honda dealers here pay the same invoice price for the bikes, so that's about the only constant.
Yes, VAT (Value Added Tax) is currently 20% on top of all non-essential goods, with this bloody austerity programme our government's running at the moment.

Click for mpg >>> http://www.spritmonitor.de/en/detail/489745.html
Old 12-09-2012, 10:46 PM   #20

Amazing how many things can affect the price.

Well it's been 2 days I still feel like I have a lot of learning to do. Honestly the hardest part for me is dealing with shifting up and down and remembering what gear I'm in. I am really enjoying the ride I just hope the whole shift in thing become second nature soon. And first gear seems to be a little tricky for me after seeing so many videos on YouTube of the bike taking off and people fly off it. I have to keep reminding myself more trouble more clutch control.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement