Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

Amazing scientific discovery!

4K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  MrShadow 
#1 ·
I saw on the news that researchers have captured video of a giant squid for the first time ever!! Big news and very exciting video, but there's one part of the video that hasn't been seen very often:

The camera zooms in close to the giant squid and then the identity of the giant squid is revealed....IT'S DUDEMAN!!! :D. (I just couldn't resist a good giant squid joke..sorry)

#2 · (Edited)
^I'm sorry but did the giant squid ooze plasti dip instead of ink?? (i bow my head in shame but I just had to ask)

#5 ·
that's no joke MTC .... i found the video , he comes out of the ocean onto some rocks and bam , he's up on the camera , but i only got a few minutes pass the part they zoom in on the squid.... once his defense mechanism started giving me advise i just clicked away (that pasti-dipp ink is next) :eek:

here's the video:

this video is bad , funny and awkward .... all of Dudaman's trademarks !!!

#6 ·
i'll save you the 24 minutes and 18 seconds you will never get back by summarizing the video. Blah, blah, excuse, blah cbr250r, whine, bad learning advise, cbr600rr, cbr250r, bad advise, blah, blah, couldn't wait to upgrade, blah, blah, roadside assistance. if you have any questions just send me a pm to CychoClueless.
why can't people use the internet for good?

#11 · (Edited)
Ppl shd start their riding career on scooters and ride for one year, transition to the 250 for 6 months and plasti-dip all moving/non moving parts, then buy the 600rr all the while never riding in the rain AT ALL if you can help it, BECAUSE, that's what Dude-Guy did. Let's face it, he does know what he's talking about 'cause he has his own "Cycle Cruza" productions. He's done tons of research with a few miles clocked don't ya know! ��

Dude-guys right up there with Keith Code. Instead of "Keith Code Twist of the Wrist" we also have "Dude-Guy Spray of the Plasti-dip Can...How to Rubberize Your Ride"

#12 ·
demo of one handed riding on public road while waving the other hand around..
how he, did not take the riding course, did his test on a scooter, as its easier..
advises to go straight to a 600rr if thats what you want..
how you wont be able to sell a cbr250r if you buy one..
waste of space..

#15 ·
With 22 posts I can see you haven't been here long enough to have seen why Cycleloser, AKA Dudman, isn't on this site anymore. (read: banned) His lack of information or facts doesn't deter him from doling out his brand of wisdom.

Reactions: live_to_ride
#16 ·
#19 ·
He's an odd dude! Like the pic of the chick sitting on a Ducati with stiletto lace up boots! Now THERE'S a serious rider who knows safe comfortable riding gear!! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.