2011 Honda CBR250 US release date - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2011, 08:37 PM   #1

Default 2011 Honda CBR250 US release date

If you've ordered a CBR250 already, what's been the release date they told you? As far as I can tell, April would be about the soonest we can expect them here.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2011, 03:59 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblade View Post
If you've ordered a CBR250 already, what's been the release date they told you? As far as I can tell, April would be about the soonest we can expect them here.
Hmm...well that's weird. I just saw a CBR250R on the road earlier this week. What's the deal with that?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 02-03-2011, 06:27 PM   #3

Are you 100% sure its the 2011 and not one of the pre 2000 CBR250R? If it is then it might have been a test vehicle by Honda. I think they have a few of those. Some of them were used by parts manufacturers and motorcycle journalists.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:10 PM   #4

I was told Thailand was suppose to get the CBR250R this past November, and never happened. Then they were told the following month, December, then January. Seems Honda they keep pushing the date.

Now im hearing it will come out world wide by this April. I wonder it will even come out in April and not get pushed to the next month.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:30 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
Hmm...well that's weird. I just saw a CBR250R on the road earlier this week. What's the deal with that?

Are you in SoCal? I see lots of pre-production cars and bikes. It's where all the enthusiast mags are. Or maybe you saw one ridden by a freelance blogger or some such.

How do you think the road tests are being written now?
Old 02-23-2011, 01:31 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblade View Post

My dealer sez April. No test rides though
Old 02-23-2011, 03:21 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notasquid View Post
My dealer sez April. No test rides though
Good to hear your dealer mentioned April, this brings me closer to believing the CBR250R release date is in the month of April.

No test rides? thats kinda odd. I would expect Honda to have demo's that customers can test out. I have yet to check out my local dealer for the CBR250R demo bike.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:21 PM   #8

Default Delivery date

I put a deposit on an ABS for my daughter and the dealer told me that Honda is not processing ABS orders until March. He is hoping I will see the bike in mid-late April but his Honda rep has not given him a firm answer.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:59 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisincruzan View Post
I put a deposit on an ABS for my daughter and the dealer told me that Honda is not processing ABS orders until March. He is hoping I will see the bike in mid-late April but his Honda rep has not given him a firm answer.

Why is it taking them so long? I understand here in the East Coast it's not so critical since people don't ride as much until then, but Bike Week in Daytona is in March. Parts of the country ride year round.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:07 AM   #10

My dealer also said april. No exact date just april sometime.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement