Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

Parting Out 2012 CBR250RA

21K views 51 replies 14 participants last post by  MBZuki 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello folks, this was a project I picked up off another member last fall. It's actually the same machine that was in a thread from the user boostfreak. The thread can be found here http://www.cbr250.net/forum/motorcycle-parts-sale/34993-fs-2012-cbr250r-partout.html

Unfortunately costs escalated and I'm pretty much past the practical point of dumping more money into the machine. I purchased many new OEM Honda parts for this, from plastics, headlight, cluster, etc. and many OEM nuts/bolts/fasteners. Used parts were OEM as well.

You can see it did come a ways since boostfreak had it but...

I haven't figured out too much pricing yet but as far parts available go almost everything a stock bike has should be here minus a few things (part of the reason I'm cutting it where it is). The engine ran and shifted fine after I got it to a rideable state. The ABS system as far as I could tell was still fine as well.

I will try and get some pictures up later. Many of the parts are still in the bag, many were opened to verify I was sent the right parts and then they were put back in said bag.

I am located in Manitoba, Canada. When I do get around to splitting off the motor I would ship it from just inside the US border. Most of the other things I will ship here from Canada. I will also be posting a good chunk of the stuff on eBay.

Although I am a new user I can send you a link to my eBay profile or check out svrider.com under the same handle, sv-portal under the same handle, CBR1000RR.net, GSXR.com, etc.

Like I said I ordered quite a few OEM parts...

See less See more
#6 ·
Do you still have the 2 side cover next to the gas tank? It's in the 3rd post 3rd photo and it needs to be black as posted. Let me know thanks.

#9 ·
Current state of the machine

Engine is tentatively spoken for, leaves the subframe, frame, front end, some ABS sensors/lines, both F & R wheels, clips and controls, gas tank, radiator, and a bunch of plastics and two windscreens left. Also both gauge clusters, one new and mint, the other for parts most likely, a few other small parts I'm probably forgetting...

Two Brothers Carbon Black Series. Has damage as shown.

Dented in a little here.

#10 ·
I'd like to sell all the rearsets together if possible. The shifter pedal is new along with the rider's left rearset, have a new rear brake pedal in bag for the right rearset, also replaced a rubber pad on one of those sets, and the pillions are pretty good.

ABS Pump/Modulator and shield.

Have a few other pictures of that, just haven't had time to upload to PB.

#11 · (Edited)
The bike has been completely torn down now.

I've split off the rear shock and linkage, swing arm, frame, chain and sprockets, lower triple tree, calipers F & R, rotors will be with the wheels.

All those minus the calipers if they don't sell I'll likely just take them in for scrap. Have the ABS intermediate lines as well. The top triple and ignition cylinder I'll sell with the fuel cap and seat lock as a lock set.

#14 · (Edited)

For the stuff I`ve posted so far...offers welcome, shipped to the lower 48 or Canada, elsewhere please PM...

Two Brothers Exhaust - 200 shipped
ABS pump/motor - 300 shipped
Chain and sprockets - 40 shipped
Forks - 225 shipped
New ABS cluster and surround - 200 shipped
Lock set - 120 shipped
Radiator and fan - 120 shipped
What's left of fairings - 375 shipped, the tank cover has a crack/scratches and there is a broken tab on the one cowl.

Cowl Side Inner RH 64270-KPP-T000
Cowl Side Inner LH 64280-KPP-T000
Cowl Silver L FR Side 64220-KPP-T000
Cowl Silver R FR Side 64210-KPP-T000
Tank Cover 64450-KPP-T00ZA
Cowl L. Middle 64430-KPP-T00ZA
Cowl R. Middle 64330-KPP-T00ZA
Cowl R. Under 64310-KYJ-900
Cowl L. Under 64320-KYJ-900
Inner, R Mid Cowl 64350-KPP-T00
Inner, L Mid Cowl 64360-KPP-T00
Lid L Tank 64470-KYJ-9000
Lid R Tank 64460-KYJ-9000
Panel R. Middle 64370-KYJ-900ZD
Panel L. Middle 64380-KYJ-900ZD
Cowl, Front Upper 64250-KYJ-900ZD
Cover R Side 83510-KYJ-900
Cover L Side 83610-KYJ-900
Cowl, RR Center Lower 83501-KPP-T000
Cowl, RR Center Upper 83500-KPP-T000
Cowl R RR 83600-KPP-T00
Cowl L RR 83700-KPP-T00
Cover R Rear 83670-KPP-T000
Cover L Rear 83680-KPP-T000
Fender, FR 61100-KPP-T00ZA

#23 ·
Still have the following available.

Rear and front master cylinders
Rear sets/ pillion pegs
Gas tank and fuel pump
Engine
Headlight
Tailight
Rear Fender with signals
Front signals
Windscreens
Frame
Wheels with tires and rotors.
Other small things (voltage regulator, etc.)

Fairings/plastics are pending.

#24 ·

how much are you asking for the rear sets?
Still have the following available.

Rear and front master cylinders
Rear sets/ pillion pegs
Gas tank and fuel pump
Engine
Headlight
Tailight
Rear Fender with signals
Front signals
Windscreens
Frame
Wheels with tires and rotors.
Other small things (voltage regulator, etc.)

Fairings/plastics are pending.

#34 ·
I could use the plastics from both sides of the seat, presuming they are silver and in good shape. Mine are scratched up from a cargo net I was using when I first started commuting.

Sorry I don't know the exact name of the parts but I believe it's #'s 9 & 10 from the following diagram: 2012 Honda CBR250R AC SIDE COVER / REAR COWL | Babbitts Honda Partshouse

For $25 new each side it's probably not even worth it for me to ship just the two pieces, sorry.

Do you still have the key and key cylinder with the tank lock and seat lock?

Sold the lock set a while ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.