HMF Performance Exhaust
- Fits the Honda CBR250R, 2011 11 2012 12 2013 13
The fuel-injected CBR250R puts a different take on riding your motorcycle. It's extremely light weight and has a powerband that’s very user-friendly. It gets great fuel milage and has Honda's unmatched reliability. In developing the after-market exhaust for the Honda CBR 250R, they wanted to make it even more lightweight and focused on getting as much power as they could out of the 249cc engine. In combination with the HMF Optimizer Fuel Controller, the result is a pretty slick exhaust system that sounds mean and builds great bottom and top end power. Best of all, they offer the exhaust in a number of different colors so it can be completely custom.
- Street Performance Series
- Full System (Includes Headpipe)
- Elliptical (Oval) Shaped Muffler
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Euro Polished Turn down End Cap
HMF Street Performance Series: The HMF Performance Series is specifically designed for sport machines and delivers the most horsepower & torque per dollar of any series. It was specifically designed to deliver maximum power gains throughout the RPM range. If you need to run quiet from time to time, the Performance Series accepts the optional HMF Quiet Core. (sold seperately)
15-20% more HP...More Torque...More Aggression...
Why buy a new exhaust over stock? Because all HMF exhausts feature:
Tough T6061 aluminum or lightweight Carbon Kevlar Exhaust shells
Volumized, high performance glass wool packing
Significantly lighter than stock systems
Made in the U.S.A.
- Designed for 4-stroke sport quads
- T-6061 aerospace grade aluminum canisters
- TIG welded aluminum brackets
- Heavy-duty stainless steel rivets
- 2-piece billet end caps that accept USFS approved spark arrestor and the exclusive HMF quick-change low dB Quiet Core
- Packed with Bristol Core brand pillow packing
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
Each HMF Street Exhaust:
The Performance Series distributes power evenly throughout the entire RPM range.
4-6 dB INCREASE:
Depending on the model, you can expect a 4-6 dB increase over stock.
The Performance Series uses a 2 1/8” non-restrictive core for maximum flow.
The exhaust shell is made of T6061 Aluminum that weighs substantially less than stock.
Whenever you add an after-market exhaust system to your machine, tuning your carburetor is, in most cases, an absolute necessity. The proper jets and EFI settings are extremely important for the performance and lifespan of your machine. Tuning Kits are available to ensure your machine runs at it's top performance and your HMF Warranty remains valid.
- Inlcudes Colored Euro End Cap Options.
- Includes a 2 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Is made of high quality Aluminum, Stainless Steel, or Carbon Kevlar.
- Packed with high performance glass wool packing.
- Includes Installation Instructions.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.