got the ok to move up :) - Page 3 - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2012, 07:01 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr250rakid View Post
gess what honda i want?
ez hint: it will be a 2013 honda
sooooo. , what are you getting little brother ?

i could care less about your spelling brah ... so i'll take a "gess"

2013 CBR1000RR Overview - Honda Powersports

... just kidding (but not really) .... 600rr would be my logical guess

..but the cbr500 or ninja 300 or something along those line would be the correct choice.

BTW- can you tell your folks to adopt me , i love them already
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2012, 07:15 PM   #22

Quote:
i still cant get a job b/c all you old people who lost your jobs are sucking up all the jlow wage jobs that is supposed to be for us hs and college students. good job dudes
you don't need to spell-check this to know is so true

nothing more sad than to see what used to be a professional working at McD's or an older person at a job you know is not them.

..and now that we're all going over the "fiscal cliff" ... the Mexicans better watch out.

BTW-if you can't get a job but need one , just sell drugs like all the cool kids , you are a minor you know
...just kidding..... (but not really)

don't listen to some of these guys cbr250rakid , your right , some of them don't "have nothing to do but to post thooiusands and thousands of diumnb thoughts are now out of ideas and you just want to hate for the fun of it"
(whatever that meant)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 12-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #23
Super Moderator

hey man, don't listen to the people start raving on about spelling and your grades. You came on here to ask about a future bike that you may could be getting, but all you got was crap from pretty much everyone. In response to your question, if you want to go honda something like a cbr600rr in repsol would be pretty sick if you were looking at 2013 models or a cbr500 if you didn't want a supersport but wanted a bit more power.

I reckon you'll go for something like a 600rr, anyways good luck with the grades and i hope you get the bike!

- Black Adjustable Levers
- HRC Carbon Fibre Tank Pad
- Hotbodies FE Kit
- 16,000km's in 12 months

2011 GSX-R600 Black
The Following User Says Thank You to lewiCBR250R For This Useful Post:
TheOneKaw (12-09-2012)
Old 12-09-2012, 08:12 PM   #24
Super Moderator

Thanked 3,114 Times in 1,576 Posts

Quote:
i just got werd that my parents will get me a new bike next yr
if i make all a's & b's next semster.
this semester i finna get 1, or 2 c's and they b mad about that.
so they want to encurage me to do better w /this deal. so i
finna hit the books hard n stay in the library after school every day. sux not
hanging w/ my homies after school, but i know its worth it to
get this bike.

gess what honda i want?
ez hint: it will be a 2013 honda

finna werd...
Old 12-09-2012, 09:21 PM   #25

My favourite part about motomike's comments is...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMike View Post
It is within YOU'RE ability to change that though...
Good work Mike...very credible.

Just kidding.

Honestly though, to the OP...take advantage of spelling and correcting your grammar on forums and things like that...it'll become a lot more natural when it comes to your exams...it's the difference between getting the CAREER you WANT, not the JOB you NEED to scrape by.

...Not to mention, the BIKE you WANT.

Good luck...and tell your GREAT parents that you appreciate the encouragement, and that you're looking forward to showing them your true potential.

Maybe...just maybe, one day you'll post a photo of your brand spanking, shiny new CBR600 in this forum, along with a nice little thankyou note to motomike for correcting you.

Just don't follow his lead on 'your & you're'.

Best of luck!

Sent from my Desire HD using Motorcycle.com Free App
Old 12-09-2012, 10:04 PM   #26
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRockers View Post
My favourite part about motomike's comments is...

Good work Mike...very credible.

Just kidding.

Honestly though, to the OP...take advantage of spelling and correcting your grammar on forums and things like that...it'll become a lot more natural when it comes to your exams...it's the difference between getting the CAREER you WANT, not the JOB you NEED to scrape by.

...Not to mention, the BIKE you WANT.

Good luck...and tell your GREAT parents that you appreciate the encouragement, and that you're looking forward to showing them your true potential.

Maybe...just maybe, one day you'll post a photo of your brand spanking, shiny new CBR600 in this forum, along with a nice little thankyou note to motomike for correcting you.

Just don't follow his lead on 'your & you're'.

Best of luck!
Yeah... didn't I say in my first post that I too have trouble with spelling and grammar? Oh, you missed that?... selective reading comprehension?

BTW, you missed a space between words... it's thank you, not thankyou. ... yeah, we're all perfect little spelling bee champs.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:13 PM   #27

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,200 Posts

Wen u get ur hektic 600 mc u mite not b gd enuf at skool to be able to reed the ownas manyewl n wen ur out riding u mite not b able to reed a street sine and ull get lost.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aufitt For This Useful Post:
Chinmay (12-10-2012), Island Rick (12-11-2012), Jme250RA (12-09-2012), Michael (12-09-2012), MotoMike (12-10-2012), Nithesh (12-11-2012), NoSkillsMcSuckington (12-11-2012), ozbenno (12-10-2012)
Old 12-09-2012, 10:32 PM   #28
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufitt View Post
Wen u get ur hektic 600 mc u mite not b gd enuf at skool to be able to reed the ownas manyewl n wen ur out riding u mite not b able to reed a street sine and ull get lost.

werd
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MotoMike For This Useful Post:
Michael (12-09-2012), ozbenno (12-10-2012)
Old 12-09-2012, 10:37 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMike View Post
Yeah... didn't I say in my first post that I too have trouble with spelling and grammar? Oh, you missed that?... selective reading comprehension?

BTW, you missed a space between words... it's thank you, not thankyou. ... yeah, we're all perfect little spelling bee champs.
Indeed we are...but not perfect with predictive text on a smartphone.

More importantly, there's a positive message in there for somebody that needs a little more encouragement, than a slaying from strangers, when all he wanted to do was be excited about the proposition from his parents.

Thankyou, thankyou.

Sent from my Desire HD using Motorcycle.com Free App
Old 12-09-2012, 10:41 PM   #30

Thanked 1,306 Times in 696 Posts
Garage

Poor 16 yr old kid
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to live_to_ride For This Useful Post:
CBRockers (12-09-2012), lewiCBR250R (12-10-2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement