Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

10 minutes of my Sunday morning joy

3K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Empty Sea 
#1 ·
#10 ·
Thanks. The cam is the Replay 1080 XD. I had a lot of problems with it at first but they've kinda sorted themselves out now. (There are other threads about that.) It is mounted just under the front left indicator. I have a mount positioned further back on the right hand side fairing too but it vibrates too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#12 ·
:D Good vid!

Little riding tip; this isn't a criticism, just a tip. We have a little saying when riding twisty roads, "ride right, save your life". In your case, ride left.

On twisty roads it's generally best to ride away from the yellow line in corners. I can't tell you how many times I've come around an even moderate corner to find some car or truck WAY over the yellow line into my lane. Usually, you see them with lots of time to spare, but in a tighter corner, not so much.

Looking forward to more.

#15 · (Edited)
"outside inside outside" is what I was taught and seems to be what Ozbenno did -- at least in the first few minutes (didn't watch the whole thing a second time). I may have missed it, but I didn't see any instances of getting too close to the center line.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.