50% off - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2012, 07:20 PM   #1
Site Sponsor

Default 50% off

ANYTHING IN THE CLEARANCE SECTION ON OUR SITE.. ILL SELL FOR HALF THE DISCOUNTED PRICE

EMAIL ME DIRECT .. TOM@BIOHAZARDCYCLES.COM
Results for CLEARANCE ITEMS

AGV AX-8 EVO CARBON KEVLAR MONO WHITE HELMET XL AGV AX-8 EVO CARBON KEVLAR MONO WHITE HELMET XL

BRAND NEW WITH TAGS AND ORIGINAL BOX / PAPERS
CLEARANCE ITEM NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES I ONLY HAVE THIS ONE LEFT

Price: $248.99

ALPINESTARS APEX LEATHER RACE PANTS SIZE EURO 48 USA 32 ALPINESTARS 28110187 APEX LEATHER RACE PANTS SIZE 48 EURO 32 USA

BRAND NEW WITH TAGS
  • 1.2-1.4mm full grain, drum dyed, leather for excellent abrasion resistance
  • Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance
  • Sport fit with pre-curved legs for riding comfort
  • Ergonomically placed stretch nylon panels for optimal flexibility
  • Accordion leather flex zones for optimal flexibility in waist area and knees
  • Internal lining has stretch panel inserts to work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater flexibility and comfort. Internally re-enforced seat area. Built-in PE hip padding
  • Removable CE certified GP Knee and Shin Protectors with injection molded shell and dual density foam padding. Alpinestars Sport knee sliders
  • Waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars Leather and Textile jackets
  • YKK spiral zippers
  • TPR logos and details

Price: $220.00

ALPINESTARS CHARGER BACKPACK BLUE ALPINESTARS CHARGER BACKPACK BLUE

BRAND NEW WITH TAGS
Streamlined convenience backpack, specifically designed for short hops and commuting on a bike. Compact design with high specification materials and all the essential features like Helmet storage net, MP3/Phone pocket and plenty of external storage options make the Charger a versatile and robust performer.
  • Combination nylon and polyester construction.
  • Sport silhouette engineered for a low profile aerodynamic performance while riding.
  • 17 litre capacity with internal laptop sleeve pocket to accommodate most 15" computers.
  • Water resistant fleece lined audio pocket with headphone exit port.
  • Internal organizer pockets keep personal items accessible.
  • Built-in helmet carrier.
  • Anatomical, adjustable, padded shoulder straps with chest connection strap for additional security and comfort and quick release connection for convenience.
  • Adjustable waist strap for security which also features built-in kidney pockets.
  • TPR (thermoplastic rubber) and embroidered logo details.
  • Waterproof, YKK auto-locking, one-way only, zip to ensure weather protection and secure closure while riding.

Price: $118.00

ALPINESTARS S-MX5 BLACK VENTED RACE BOOTS SIZE 43 EURO USA 9 ALPINESTARS S-MX5 BLACK VENTED RACE BOOTS SIZE 43 EURO USA 9 34040402

BRAND NEW WITH TAGS & BOX

The S-MX 5 has been created as a performance road and track boot, incorporating the latest technical footwear design and material know-how. Following on from the other performance boots in the Alpinestars range, the S-MX 5 is notable for its comfort, hugging fit, safety performance and ease of adjustability.
  • Alpinestars S-MX 5 Boots Features:
  • Durable, high-tech micro-fiber upper construction offering a high level of flexibility.
  • Double injected PU shields the shin, ankle, calf, toe and heel from impact while minimizing abrasion.
  • Inner protection is given by a double injected panel connected to the heel counter, hidden beneath the outer shell and running up the outer ankle.
  • Quick drying polyamide lining is laminated with open cell foam and high density contoured padding to absorb shocks to the foot area.
  • The S-MX 5 boot is CE certified.
  • Innovative air vents at the ankle, heel and forefoot are covered with a specially designed mesh to provide unmatched levels of rider comfort.
  • Large throat profile instep and Achilles flex bellows for superior flex and comfort.
  • MTP mesh liner and anatomical, removable, PU Foam foot bed keeps the foot cool and comfortable.
  • A fully vented version is also available in Black.
  • Innovative inner (medial) side entry opening/closure system that features an elastic mounted zipper with an extra wide VelcroŽ flap, to give a precise, comfortable fit and wide opening aperture for ease of access.
  • Highly ergonomic, lasting for ultra precise fit.
  • Exclusive compound rubber sole features structured shank reinforcement for added support to the arch area.
  • Interchangeable bi-injected PU toe slider with snap-in assembly.

Price: $199.00

ALPINESTARS S-MX5 RED / WHITE RACE BOOTS SIZE 41 EURO USA 7.5 ALPINESTARS S-MX5 RED / WHITE RACE BOOTS SIZE 41 EURO USA 7.5 34040415
BRAND NEW WITH TAGS & BOX
Alpinestars S-MX 5 Boots Black/Red
The S-MX 5 has been created as a performance road and track boot, incorporating the latest technical footwear design and material know-how. Following on from the other performance boots in the Alpinestars range, the S-MX 5 is notable for its comfort, hugging fit, safety performance and ease of adjustability.
  • Alpinestars S-MX 5 Boots Features:
  • Durable, high-tech micro-fiber upper construction offering a high level of flexibility.
  • Double injected PU shields the shin, ankle, calf, toe and heel from impact while minimizing abrasion.
  • Inner protection is given by a double injected panel connected to the heel counter, hidden beneath the outer shell and running up the outer ankle.
  • Quick drying polyamide lining is laminated with open cell foam and high density contoured padding to absorb shocks to the foot area.
  • The S-MX 5 boot is CE certified.
  • Innovative air vents at the ankle, heel and forefoot are covered with a specially designed mesh to provide unmatched levels of rider comfort.
  • Large throat profile instep and Achilles flex bellows for superior flex and comfort.
  • MTP mesh liner and anatomical, removable, PU Foam foot bed keeps the foot cool and comfortable.
  • A fully vented version is also available in Black.
  • Innovative inner (medial) side entry opening/closure system that features an elastic mounted zipper with an extra wide VelcroŽ flap, to give a precise, comfortable fit and wide opening aperture for ease of access.
  • Highly ergonomic, lasting for ultra precise fit.
  • Exclusive compound rubber sole features structured shank reinforcement for added support to the arch area.
  • Interchangeable bi-injected PU toe slider with snap-in assembly.

Price: $199.00

ALPINESTARS STREET CARGO PANTS SIZE USA 34 ALPINESTARS STREET CARGO PANTS SIZE USA 34

BRAND NEW WITH TAGS
  • Abrasion resistant 600 Denier fabric outer shell for maximum durability
  • MX styling and vector style waist construction, cut for comfort, on and off the bike
  • Waist adjustment straps for perfecting fit
  • Deep cargo pockets for convenience
  • Removable thermal liner for comfort in colder conditions
  • Side opening, knee protector compartments on legs for easy application of Reflex knee guards
  • Ankle adjustment straps to keep closure secure

Price: $138.00

ICON FIELD ARMOR STRYKER VEST WOMENS L/XL ICON FIELD ARMOR STRYKER VEST WOMENS L/XL

BRAND NEW WITH TAGS
The Women' s Field Armor Stryker vest features all of the same construction and CE certification standards as the men's version but has been retailored for a woman's fit. The back armor plate has been made slightly shorter by changing to a five or six plate arrangement. Additionally, the midriff and velcro adjustment straps have been rescaled for a proper fit. Of course the main function of the vests back protector, enhanced protection, remains intact as the women's version meets applicable CE certification standards for back protectors.
  • EN 1621-2/03/AC2006 CE APPROVED STRYKER BACK ARMOR
  • BREATHABLE BACK INSERT, WITH CUSTOM MOLDED ICON GEOMETRY
  • ARTICULATING INJECTION MOLDED BACK ARMOR WITH AIR FLOW CHANNELS
  • INJECTION MOLDED CHEST PLATE WITH INTEGRATED AIR INTAKES
  • VENTED BIOFOAM AND AIRMESH CHASSIS
  • HYDRADRY MOISTURE WICKING LINER
  • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE WAIST AND SHOULDER STRAPS
  • LOW-PROFILE DESIGN FITS UNDER MOST JACKETS
  • WOMEN SPECIFIC FIT

Price: $103.98

Email us with any questions or deals...

leovince, yoshimura, two bros, jardine, fmf, akrapovic, m4, bazzaz joe rocket

www.biohazardcycles.com

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...eadersmall.jpg
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #2

It's just those 7 items?

Sent from my Desire HD using Motorcycle.com Free App
Old 12-05-2012, 09:31 PM   #3
Site Sponsor

yes those 7..

Email us with any questions or deals...

leovince, yoshimura, two bros, jardine, fmf, akrapovic, m4, bazzaz joe rocket

www.biohazardcycles.com

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...eadersmall.jpg
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 12-07-2012, 03:06 AM   #4
Super Moderator

blue backpack looks nice, i'll definitely consider it

- Black Adjustable Levers
- HRC Carbon Fibre Tank Pad
- Hotbodies FE Kit
- 16,000km's in 12 months

2011 GSX-R600 Black
Old 12-07-2012, 08:38 PM   #5
Super Moderator

Thanked 3,116 Times in 1,577 Posts

That's a great deal on the Alpinestars Apex leather pants... I have been riding the past few months with a pair of these, and highly recommend them for cool weather riding. Really nice pants... If I still fit into 32" pants, I'd snap up them for $110.00 in a heartbeat.

I've also been riding with the A-stars S-MX5 vented boots... also highly recommended.

Last edited by MotoMike; 12-07-2012 at 08:42 PM.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:16 PM   #6

I'll take those street cargo pants. They are listed on the website at $95. Does that mean they are 47.50? Please PM me here.

Thanks,
John
Old 12-17-2012, 12:09 AM   #7

I sent an email as well. Thanks again
Old 12-17-2012, 12:55 AM   #8

Thanked 1,028 Times in 620 Posts

ill take the s-mx boots thanks tom..
email sent..
Old 12-17-2012, 09:56 PM   #9

Thank you for the quick processing and shipping. Looking forward to receiving the pants.

John
Old 12-20-2012, 09:20 PM   #10

Thanks Tom, for the great deal and the lightning fast shipping!

John
Sponsored Links
Advertisement