Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums - View Single Post - Hepco & Becker C-Bow Luggage Set Plus Rack Install
View Single Post
post #34 of Old 03-18-2014, 04:12 AM
Carter

Ok guys! Finally H&B holders and brackets arrived! I decided to install some hard panniers instead of softbags. Bought some Givi E22N, which are quite small but big enough for me. They also got the Monokey system, so if I ever change my bike I can still use them.
These are the cases:

Back of pannier is almost flat, so H&B holders can be easily bolted:

H&B holders are sold per units, so I had to buy two. Sad news because each one comes with its own key, it would be nice to have only one key for everything. Anyway, that's what is included when you buy those Hepco & Becker C-Bow Holders:

I didn't shot photos to bike brackets, but they are just standard Hepco & Becker C-Bows fot CBR250R, no changes needed.

Now, start home improvement. Easy and fast, just bolt H&B holders into hard panniers. Using the holder as a pattern, drill some holes into pannier:

Then just bolt holder:

This is how the inside looks like:

And that's all! Just fit them on the bike! I'm sorry I don't have detailed photos of panniers attached, there's not much light at home parking:

I came to work this morning with them. Near 40km, including highway -120/130kmh- with no problem, no vibrations, just fine. The only thing I don't like is panniers are placer a bit higher than expected, and doesn't look as good as I wanted. But anyway looks really "stock", very clean and ssmart. Really happy with this!!

Honda CBR 250R '11
Piaggio Vespa 50 Special '78
Bajaj SL Classic 125 '00
Scooter Club Madrid - Vespa Club Madrid
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Carter For This Useful Post:
NjaGrl (04-15-2015)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome