Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums - View Single Post - Best Performance parts!!
View Single Post
post #26 of Old 05-02-2014, 12:56 AM
OzHonda

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to OzHonda
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestib1 View Post
I went with a Leo Vince evo II and a 40t rear Vortex sprocket. The bike accelerates harder and the throttle response is sharper. Cycle World got 3 more HP with this exhaust. The bike pulls harder and is a lot more fun. But it will always be a 250 single so I'm going to run it hard. From 7000 to 9500 on tight curvy roads it at least feels fast and makes me grin like a lunatic!
Any reason you went with a 40T rear instead of the (cheaper) 13T front?

Also, definitely* need a K&N air filter. *waits for bites*

*Stock air filter is more than sufficient.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current: 2003 CBR600RR
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sold:

Ride carefully - You are invisible.

Mods:

Feb, 2014 Photo of the month winner

Last edited by OzHonda; 05-02-2014 at 02:47 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome