Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums - View Single Post - My first controversial topic
View Single Post
post #32 of Old 07-06-2014, 11:02 PM
OzHonda

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to OzHonda
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapb1071 View Post
did you search the forum before you wrote this, who cares , help them and move on and don't be a dick

I assumed people who rode sport bikes aka crotch rockets were chill and not so obsessed with silly stuff and I can't help but laugh at how upset they seem to get.

I am sure "1/3 "of you will disagree with me over this.
So when there is yet another post on a topic that has been covered multiple times, when someone tries and help them help themselves by suggesting to use the search, instead of spoon feeding them answers, that person is being a dick?

I believe I'm usually pretty "chill", I don't get upset about multiple threads on the same topic. I just offer advise to search. I'm glad that amuses you. :-)

I guess I may fall into the 1/3 of the members that disagree. However I do disagree that I get upset about the multiple topics. It doesn't affect my emotion. I just try to help people where I can.

My $0.02

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current: 2003 CBR600RR
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sold:

Ride carefully - You are invisible.

Mods:

Feb, 2014 Photo of the month winner

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome